Next Gen: Family Picnic

John and Jezebel took the kids and Cairo out for a picnic/ trip to the park

John and Jezebel took the kids and Cairo out for a picnic/ trip to the park. Brendan decided to entertain Niko, while Alexa climbed up the tree her oldest brother was reading underneath. Cairo was chasing after his ball, before settling under the same tree Maxwell was under. Jezebel leaned against John's side, her arms behind her head.

Up in a tree, above Maxwell, Alexa grinned, and hung down, "Hey, nerd butt, why're you reading? You could be out in the sun?"

"Is that really the best insult you can call me?" Maxwell continued reading; he gave a small smile, sounding bored.

"You're a butt.Come play with me. I'm bored."

"Seriously, again with the rubbish insults. C'mon Lexy, try harder."

John chuckled, "C'mon, Max, amuse her. Stop yer reading, and go have a bit of fun."

Grumpily look up at Alexa, Maxwell raised an eyebrow. Alexa stuck her tongue out. Brendan, however, had fallen asleep.

Niko giggled, climbing over to Brendan, "Bre... Bre."

John and Jezebel smiled as they watch Niko climb onto Brendan's back; they lightly laughed.

"Brenny!" Niko giggled; he fell onto his brother's face.

Brendan woke, startled "Ah!"