bonus chapter

CHRIS EVANS' BEST MAN SPEECH

"seb and i have been inseparable since the first day on set for the first captain america movie. best friends from the get go and creating abundant memories of drunken stupor and embarrassing antics. we were, that is, until a certain woman waltzed into his life and stole his heart - and my best friend. they've been through more ups and downs than a rollercoaster, believe me, but just like a rollercoaster the track always flattens out, slows down and enables them to enjoy themselves when the time is right. talia and sebastian are so perfect for each other - more so than any other pair i have encountered - and i wish them infinite happiness together. they're practically glued at the hip, and when separated they proceed to whine about how much they miss each other. what they have is almost sickening, that sweet authentic love you see in films or read about in romantic novels. it's the kind of affection you crave, longing to feel as infatuated and deeply in love as they do. sebastian and talia truly embody the idea of 'soulmates' and ultimately i'd like to congratulate them more than anything. talia: you're an absolute angel. you're a woman of the sweetest disposition and im glad you make sebastian immeasurably happy. and seb: you found a good one, mate. i hope you make her as happy as she makes you, because you guys are incredible and i'm unbelievably proud of all you have achieved and what i know you will. i'm so honoured to be a part of your heart lives and of this special day. thank you, guys. to the bride and groom!"

---
sorry this was pointless i just a) can't sleep and b) miss sebalia too much lmao love u guys X