Chapter 16: Jerks being jerks

^^ Evan at the top, boyfriend goals right?

~not edited~

"NO!" I scream and leap forward, I grab my waffle ice cream cone back from Kasey, she frowns and just out her bottom lip in a puppy dog manner.

"It's mine." I smirk and lick the frozen treat. I'm addicted to ice cream, it's quite sad.

Kasey and I decided to go out for ice cream and go shopping just because. I got some makeup because Kasey forced me to, she says 'i'd make Evan jealous' whatever that means. Evan and I aren't together, I'm not one of those girls who are blind to themselves though. Like I know it when I like someone.

Like if them talking to you makes you smile, whenever they call you a nickname or something butterflies erupt in your stomach, and their smile is good part of your day.

You can just tell when you like someone.

I used to be blind but I know that I like Evan, I tried to stay away but it only got us closer. But I know he doesn't like me, he's a bad boy and he doesn't care about girls. He's not one to make a commitment.

I remember the way he laughed at me this morning when I confronted him about his cupcake shirt, gosh he was so cute. I would deny it saying 'no Wild! He's not cute!' but let's be realistic here okay?

This isn't some cliche movie, this is real life. I won't deny that he's attractive and handsome because he is, and I like him. I wish I didn't but I do.

Stupid feelings.

"But I don't like superman ice cream!" Kasey whines.

"Then why'd you get it? It's not my fault you got the flavor you don't like!" I shoot back and lick my cookie dough ice cream.

Kasey rolls her eyes but continues licking her ice cream, haha that's what you get, idiot.

I'm so mean to my friends, but ti's all fun and games, I think.

"Alright let's go." Kasey sighs and fishes her keys out of her pocket, we reach her car and climb in. But once I sit in my seat I look around the area, we were at a small shop that conjoined with a clothing store. Right beside it was an old alley which led to the bridge where I'd once tried to end my life but it ended up being saved.

By Evan.

I smile at the thought and look deeply into the alley and see a dark figure in the shadows, "One sec Kasey, I need to go back inside I left my phone in there." I lie, Kasey nods and focuses on her phone as she scrolls through instagram.

I hop out of the car and run into the alley, there's two dark figures in the shadows now. I hear a deep voice call out "You got the drugs?"

Oh my gosh, drug dealing?! Isn't that illegal?!?!

I gasp causing both figures to turn towards me, I jump behind a trash can quickly and hope to the Lord above that they don't come over here.

"Um, yeah I do. You got the money?" A familiar voice says, he sounds too familiar...

"Of course I do man, how much?" The unknown man asks.

"1,000 for 3 pounds." Geez and I thought a purse that cost 50 bucks costed a lot.

Wait, that voice...

I jump out from behind the bin and gasp "Evan?!?!?"

-

Crap.

What do I say? What do I do? She'll murder me, she'll hate me, she'll be afraid of me again.

"U-Um, hi?" It comes out as a question as I stare at Wild with wide eyes.

"Drugs? Seriously?!" She yells and puts her hands on her hips, dang.

"Dude are we gonna do this or not?" The man asks unpatientley, I turn around towards him and look back at Wild.

"No, he's not going to." Wild cuts in and walks up beside me.

"I wasn't talking to you, bi-" I cut him off with a punch to his face, I won't allow him to talk to her that way. 

"Evan!" Wild gasps and grabs my arm to hold me back, the skin contact had tingles running up my arm causing me to smile slightly.

The man was about to punch back until Wild jumps in the middle and he ends up punching her square in the face, anger fills my veins as I look at him with the most deadly glare. I leap forward and beat him until he's unconcious.

"Are you okay?!" I search her body for any wounds even though he only hit her face, her cheek si swollen and bright red, a little bit of blood was dripping down and I know that's gonna leave an ugly bruise.

I sigh running a hand through my hair and frown, this is all my fault. Why did she step in the way? I could've taken the hit, why did she save me?

Wild nods and gulps as tears brim her bottom lid, I frown deeper and wipe her eyes. I give her cheek a light kiss and hold her hand, I just need to hold her hand or something. I feel like a jerk.

"I'm so sorry." I sigh and look into her big blue eyes, she's holding her cheek and wincing slightly.

"I'll kill him for you, does it hurt too much? Why'd you jump in the way? I could've taken the hit!" I ramble slightly.

"No I'm okay, and I didn't want you to get hurt. I don't regret it." Wild smiles softly at me before wincing at the pain.

I lead her out of the alley and spot Kasey's car in a close parking spot. We walk up to the car and open her passenger door.

"Woah what happened!?!" Kasey gasps once Wild settles in her seat, I stand next to the car and wait until Wild explains.

"Nothing, just jerks being jerks eh?" Wild smirks, she's trying to make light of the situation.

"Can you take her home please? Keep an ice pack on her cheek and don't let her do anything crazy." I say in concern.

"Evan I'm not paralyzed." Wild rolls her eyes and waves goodbye to me, I wave bye back and wait until they leave the parking lot, I hop on my motor bike and drive back home.

It's all my fault, I wish she didn't step in the way. She's hurt and it's all my fault.

-

yay chaptersss, im sorry this chapter sucks, im trying my hardest but im going on vacation tomorrow for a week so idk if ill be able to update, ill try my hardest.

vote-comment somethin nice-share xoxo