Heartless Asshole.

Layla POV

We are getting on the bus when I notice that Jacey has a jersey on. "Jacey, where the hell did you get that jersey number from?! And who's jersey is it?!" Tina and Christy stare at Jacey with wide eyes, "Um, I got it from Zack, its his jersey."

"When did he give it to you?" Tina ask while walking around her, "I guess he put it on my bag when I wasn't looking." She say while smiling from ear to ear.

I get on the bus and they follow, Christy groans, "This is going to be a long bus ride. Tina did you bring the paint and the paint brushes just in case we might need them." Tine holds up a bag that has the items in it, "Yeah I did, knowing Layla she will accidentally wipe her face paint off." I let out a little girl laugh, because they're not lying.

I wiped the paint off my face two times before we got on the bus.

"I'm so nervous and I'm not even the one playing." I'm holding my stomach, because it feels like I have butterflies.

Jacey POV and 3 hours later

"Jacey, wake up we're here!" Tina hits me on my head with a big smile on her face. "She didn't even go to sleep on our way here." Christy say while stretching, "She is more excited than this whole bus combine." I laugh at Tina, she is already off the bus.

"Hey, do y'all know where the boys are at?" Layla asks our school cheerleaders, one cheerleader answers, "They had to go ahead in the locker room, they play next." As we are about to walk off I feel someone grab my shoulder and forcefully turn me around.

"How did you get Zack jersey?! It was supposed to be for me!" Nicole looks at me as if she wants to eat me and not in a good way, "Listen Nicole, if I remember correctly you and Zack broke up." Tina moves me to the side and stands in front of Nicole.

"And if I remember correctly, I was talking to Jacey and not Tina." Nicole rolls her eyes and looks at me, "Why do you have Zack jersey number on?" I roll my eyes and sigh, "He let me wear it for the game. Now can you leave me alone so we can get some good seats."

I start to walk away and she grabs me again, "If you touch me one more time I will ruin your face and you will be cheering with a busted lip and a swollen eye."

She lets me go quickly after my remark with wide eyes, "Yeah! That's our girl!! Don't mess with her!" Tina cheers, "Yeah! You mess with her, you mess with us! Now try it!" Layla say while holding Tina back.

Christy grabs the both of them by their ears and we head towards the entrance, "Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay Christy we're sorry let our ears go." Layla tries to pull away from her grip and Tina stays quiet.

"Oh my god it's not even that full yet. Let's hurry up and get good seats." Christy still has Layla and Tina ears in a grip. She starts pulling them in the stadium.

I see seats that are right behind our players, "Y'all there are seats right behind our players. Let's go before they get taken!" I run over to the seats and the girls follow me, "Oh my god I can't believe we got the best seats. David!!!" I yell David name and he smiles at me and run over towards us along with the other boys.

They all have smiles on their faces, even Zack is showing us one.

We are up a little higher so they have to look up at us, "I didn't think y'all would sit behind us." David is in front of Christy, Jonny in front of Tina, Tony in front of Layla, and Zack in front of me. "Good luck boys! This is y'all last year playing together like this, so enjoy it." Christy gives them a big smile.