The Answers from the FNAF 1 and 2

Me: Hi guys! Sorry for taking so long because I got distracted  in reading Black Butler manga.  So, let's start. Okay, Freddy, this question is from thefnafgirllover.

Freddy: Okay, carry on.

Me: 'Freddy, do you love me?', so what do you think, Freddy?

Freddy: Hmm, yes, I do. *smiles*

Me: okay, next question. *reads the comment*...... This question is for *cringes* Vincent from Asmartusername. 'Vincent~wanna go out and...... make love like bunnies?'

Vincent: Well then~ *stands up* let's go to my room then.

Me: *pushes her towards Vincent* Have fun!

Vincent: *pushes her in his room and goes inside* Strip off, sexy~

Me: Bonnie, hug me, I'm scared. T_T

Bonnie: *hugs me*

Vincent: Mmm~ ah~ suck harder~

Bonnie: *covers my ears*

Me: L-last q-question..... From ShadowyNightingale to Toy Freddy:  'How do you cuddle?'

Toy Freddy: mmm.... I usually lay on top of my love and snuggle on her neck smelling her sweet scent also kissing her multiple times.

Me: *looks at Bonnie* How about you? How do you cuddle?

Bonnie: do you still remember the time that you walk in my room accidentally while I dried my ears and my hair? *smirks*

Me: *flashbacks for awhile* *blushes* W-well, that's it for now.... bye!