Talk to Her

(C/N)'s POV

~ ~ ~

"Just go ask for it!" (C/F/N) said.

"I can't!" I replied.

"Man, come on! You used to be able to talk to her just fine! Why can't you do it now?!"

"I'm nervous! I like her, (C/F/N)!"

"So?! If you like her, go make your move! Don't be such a pussy!" he said.

"You know what, fine. I'm going for it." I said confidently.

There was only a few minutes of class left and everyone was just standing around and talking. Now was the perfect time to talk to her. I really don't know what happened to me, I used to be able to talk to (Y/N) all the time without getting nervous. What if she gives me a fake number? What if she doesn't even let me have her number?! Oh shit.

I looked back at (C/F/N). He gave me a 'Don't be a little scaredy cat! Just go!' look. I nodded. It was now or never.

I walked up to her. "Hey, (Y/N)!"

She looked up from her phone. "Oh, hi (C/N)! What's up?"

"Actually, I have a question for you."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Um.. I wanted to ask you if um..." get yourself together, (C/N)!!

"Come on, (C/N), I don't bite," she laughed.

Bite? I wouldn't mind if she bit... never mind.

"Can I have your number," I blurted out. I said it. No turning back now.

"Of course! You were making me nervous for a second there, I didn't now what you were gonna ask!" she said.

"Alright, cool," I said, handing her my phone.

She entered her number in my phone. I really really hoped that it wasn't a fake number. She handed my phone back. The bell rang.

"Thanks, (Y/N). I'll text you," I said,

"Alright, bye (C/N)! I'll see you tomorrow!" she said, waving.

(C/F/N) walked up to me. "Was it really that hard?"

I laughed and shook my head.

All I have to do now is get her to like me so she can be my girlfriend!...

...in my dreams.