||Chapter 18||

I woke up and without opening my eyes I pressed myself tighter onto my pillow.

I felt something I didn't feel for a long time.
I felt like I actually had a good night sleep.
I opened my eyes and welcomed the sudden brightness.

I noticed something weird. My hand was across the hardest pillow I ever felt.
It felt like a warm wall. A familiar wall.
Oh, crap!

It was Damon's chest. I had my head pressed against his neck and my leg was slightly between his.
I gasped.

What should I do?!
Um... move away?

I tried to take my hand, a little bit too quickly and nearly woke him up. He, still fast asleep, moved onto his side and grabbed my waist and pulled my back, super tightly, against his chest, so that we spooned.

Oh my god!

I could feel myself blush even though I didn't know why.
Maybe it was because he was so damn close to me and held me so tightly I could barely breathe.

Jesus, Natalie! Do something!
I carefully grabbed his heavy arm and tried to lift it up so that I could sneak from under it. I tried to move but then he grabbed me even tighter, making me go back into my position.
I could feel him breathe into my hair as he whispered,

"Stay." In his demanding tone.
I turned around just enough to see his beautiful eyes open, staring at me.
He then, pulled me even closer onto him our mouths were only centimeters away.
Then, I said the most obvious and stupid thing I could say,

"I-I think we're late for work."
He grinned and answered,
"Hmm, you think?"
I could feel myself blush.
"We aren't going to work today." He added.
"W-what? Why?" I asked surprised.

"We have other places to be. We're leaving at 7pm for a formal charity ball, all important jerks are going to be there which means I have some business there."
Charity ball...?

"You mean a ball for the rich?" I asked amused.
"More like a ball for the poor." He smirked and I bit my lip.

Wait...
"But I'll need a dress!" I exclaimed excitedly falling further onto his chest.
"Yes. And I already sorted that out. It should have arrived an hour ago, it's probably in the living room."

Omg!
I smiled excitedly and tried to push myself off of him to go to the living room and to see the dress.
Tried.

He pulled my tightly back and whispered in my ear making a shiver go down my spine,
"I thought I told you to stay."

"Why do you want me to stay?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper.
"You've been having trouble sleeping yesterday. What happened?"

"It was just a nightmare. I'm fine now."
I looked away from him. He took his hand and cupped my cheek tightly making me look back at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yes. Why are you asking?"
Silence.

He took his hand away and looked me straight in the eyes.
I swallowed.
"I don't want my PA not able to concentrate on their work because they have some sleep issues. Now go see your dress." He stated back to his old harsh-and-cold tone.

I just nodded and pushed myself off of him. I went outside my room and saw a red thing on the couch in the living room slightly wrapped in plastic.
I rushed towards it and took the plastic foil out.
What I saw was the most beautiful, red ball gown I ever saw.
It looked so beautiful and amazing I felt speechless.

I held it up not believing my eyes. Never have I ever had such a beautiful dress in my entire life.
Red...

This man keeps surprising me about how much he knows me.
I kept looking at the dress with my mouth open.
This must've cost a fortune...

I wanted to go back and ask him about it but he was already leaning on the door to my bedroom, his arms crossed and legs crossed and a wide grin plastered on his face.

Damn he's so handsome...

He didn't look so formal anyone, he looked chilled out and maybe even, a little bit happy.
"You like it." He didn't ask, just stated the obvious.

I nodded in agreement as I was completely speechless.
I placed the dress gently back into the foil and on the couch.
I sighed.

I turned to Damon who was still observing me at the door.
I felt like I could jump on him and kiss him!
Ehmm... maybe not kiss him.
Just a little bro hug would do.

"Well..." he started and I turned my attention back to him.
"We still have full 6 hours before we have to get ready." He stated. I got really excited as I began,
"You mean I can have a day off-"
"No." He interrupted me and said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I looked at him and made a pissed off expression. Then I made a loud 'pfff' and turned my back to him with my arms crossed.
Of course like always, I didn't notice when he came behind me.

I tried to play fight him away when he started to tickle me but he ended up grabbing my waist and throwing me over his shoulder.
"Hey! Let me down!" I commanded.
"Excuse me? Are you ordering me?" He asked, sounding offended.

Shortly after, I noticed where he was taking me.
Oh hell!
He opened the doors to the pool as I begged for him to let me down.
"No! Don't do it! Damon Queen don't you dare throw me into that pool!... Please?" He just stood there at the edge of the pool probably enjoying my begging.

"Wait, what was that? Are you begging me not to throw you into the water?" He asked laughing evilly.

"Uhhh yes, Damon! Don't do it!" I shouted.
I think he was about to do it but a particular someone exclaimed in frustration behind us,
"Mr. Queen!?"
I heard a female voice.
A slutty female voice.
That slutty female voice.

Damon turned around with me still over his shoulder.
"Is something wrong, Jessica?" Mr. Queen asked, his voice harsh and cold towards her.
"No, sir. I was just wondering how Natalie was doing." She asked probably because she heard my screaming and begging and god I hated the sound of her voice.

"I um, I'm fine, you know, just hanging." I answered motioning with my hands and I can tell there was a smirk on Damon's face.

Jessica's face went totally and insanely red as she went out shutting the door behind her.
I couldn't help it but laugh at her reaction.
"Ooooh!" I said when Damon suddenly threw me back on my feet and I couldn't keep my balance. He quickly grabbed my waist helping me regain my balance.

He pressed me closer to him, almost too close. I was pressed tightly and firmly against his chest I could barely breathe.
I gently tried to push him away before he said,
"Something wrong, Miss Sene?"
"Your grip's a little too tight, sir." I whispered teasingly.

Then, he pressed me against a wall, pressing himself even tighter against me.
I had barely enough air to breathe and I tried to get out of his strong hands as he leaned closer to my face, then to my neck and his lips brushed gently against my skin.
I really couldn't breathe at that point and I started to moan, urged to get out but his hands were so strong I couldn't even flinch.
He moved to my ear and whispered, with lust in his voice,

"Damn Natalie, you have no idea how much that turns me on."

Damon
I don't know why I act the why I act when I'm with Natalie... she brings the best and the worst in me... sometimes I want to kiss her and give her the world, hold her and never let her go, and sometimes I want to see her broken, ruined and controlled...
There is no way this is going to end up well... but I know one thing for sure: I won't let her go.