32

Louis didn't exactly have a plan on how he would tell Harry about their baby, he didn't have anything sweet and romantic or just plain out saying it straight. Which the latter would have probably worked best with Harry's not so emotional attitude, heck, Louis probably shouldn't have kept it from him in the first place, and Louis is now starting to realize that.

Louis groans, his throat sore from puking. He leans up, and wipes his mouth with his arm, grimacing at the sight of his saliva. Not feeling anymore bile rising, he slowly turns around to face not only Harry, but also Zayn, Liam, and Gemma.

He can feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest because now Harry knows, he most definitely knows.

"Not very pretty, huh?" He tries to play it off. He tries to get to his feet, but when he stumbles there's a flash and Zayn is helping him, wrapping an arm around his waist to keep him steady.

He gives the vampire a small smile, only Zayn frowns in return, knowing full well what it's all about.

"Are you alright, honey?" Jay shouts from her bed. From behind the others, Louis can see her struggling to get up, but Niall keeps telling her to stay. "Oh shut up, I'm fine." She mutters.

Still, reluctant, Niall holds her up as they too, walk over to the bathroom.

"I'm fine, mum." Louis forces a smile at her, and everyone else but when his eyes land on Harry, blood rushes to his head.

The Alphas brows are furrowed in concentration, his head tilted to the side. His eyes narrowed in on Louis' stomach before they widen.

Everything suddenly turns blurry and wind is blowing through Louis' hair before he finds himself laid on a bed almost exactly like the one his mother was on. Harry speeds around his little room with his wolf speed, setting up a machine that Niall definitely used before.

"Harry?" Louis asks hesitantly, "What's wrong?"

He asks even though he knows, maybe he can play it off.

It doesn't take long for the others to come, Zayn is first, followed by Liam and then Gemma. Niall comes along not a few moments later with Jay leaning on him. As they walk, Louis can see the noticeable limp.

The witch gently sets her on the chair nearest to Louis before going to Harry.

"Let me." He says, attempting to take the gel away from Harry.

The Alpha glares at him, about to shove him out of the way before Niall speaks up again, his voice firm.

"You brought me here for this specific reason. Give it."

Louis gasps when Harry throws him across the room, Niall's back smacks against the blue walls with a loud pop.

"And I can easily get rid of you. Know your place, Salem."

Louis frowns at the insult to Niall, he's never heard anyone say such disrespectful words to anyone before. But this is Harry, and it's not all that surprising that it's coming from him.

When Niall doesn't move, Zayn runs over to check his pulse. With a nod, Harry continues on.

Not wanting to anger him further, or worse, get the end of his wrath again, Louis keeps still.

A warm hand grabs his as Harry gently rubs the gel on his lower stomach. Louis glances over and smiles softly at his mother, her eyes also on his midsection.

It seems everyone is curious.

Louis glances up at Zayn, who stares back at him with a soft smile. Subtly, he nods his head and that's all Louis needs for his panic to slowly ease away.

There's nothing to worry about.

For the first time, Louis looks at Harry's face since he was placed on the bed. He's shocked to see his face not so set in anger, but in curiosity and maybe even excitement. He's gentle with his hands, not pressing to hard on Louis' skin.

He wants to say something, but he doesn't know what, and especially with everyone around them. Isn't this supposed to be between them two first? And then the others.

But he's a hypocrite, because of Zayn.

He shakes his head, smiling when Harry rubs the council over his stomach, his head turned to the monitor screen.

Then there's a small noticeable blob on the side.

"Holy shit I'm an aunt." Gemma mutters before she faints. No one bothers with her, all eyes on the screen.

Even though Louise already seen his baby, he can't help but to watch with awe, entranced that he has a life inside of him. His own creation.

Blinking, he looks at Harry, bathing in the surprised look on his face as his eyes fly all over the screen.

He places his hand on Harry's arm and grazes down until he's holding his hand.

"Harry?" He whispers softly.

The Alpha leans down and wraps his strong around around Louis' waist, pulling him up for a hug. Louis tucks his head in Harry's neck, breathing in his familiar scent of Alpha. It's comforting and it soothes his nerves, calming his racing heart.

"I'm having an heir." Harry murmurs.

Also, the term for Salem here is used as a racist slur towards Niall.

AND IT'S OVER! BOOK ONE IS FINALLY FULLY PUBLISHED.