5

Your POV:

"Can you stop staring at him? It's really creepy," I punched Yoona's arm when I caught her staring at Jungkook in the cafeteria.

"But he looks so damn hot eating his ramyun," she said dreamily. I stole a glance and quickly turned towards Yoona when Jungkook looked my way. Shit I stared for too long. This is why I don't look at him, because once I start, I won't stop. UGH!

"This is so frustrating! I can't decide whether I'd like to be tge chopsticks or the noodles," Yoona exclaimed and I burst out laughing. Well better than wanting to be a water bottle...

"Hey guys!," it was Junhyung sunbae.
"Hi," we replied in unison, then dabbed at the awesome moment.
Sunbae laughed at our goofiness.
"I'm going to miss hanging out with you guys after I graduate," he said.
Awww me too, sunbae.

"We won't stop talking to each other, sunbae. We'll always be friends," Yoona reassured him.
"I'll make sure of that," he winked at me. I felt blood gush to my cheeks and looked down.

Okay, I didn't have a crush on him but if a guy winks at you, you're bound to blush... unless he's your brother... or maybe younger. Scratch that. Jungkook is an exception.

"So, you guys wanna hang out later?"
"I'm free," Yoona looked at me.
"Hey don't look at me. I have work. You guys should enjoy," I really wanted to go out with them but... BANGTAN TRASHEU FOR LIFEU.
"Ya! All you're gonna do is stay at home and watch bts, aren't you?," Sunbae raised an eyebrow.

Well.. true, I'll watch them. But not at home. Aaaahhh new wave of fangirling coming up.

"Aniyo, sunbae," I threw my hands up. "You know my manager. If I take today off, he won't go easy on the weekends," I'm such a good liar.
"Then you're going to go out with me on weekend and that's done," he said with a finality.
"You mean... you guys, right?"
"Totally," he smiled.

                        🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I was greeted by Jungkook when I entered the dressing room.

What? They don't have any schedule today...

"The practise starts in an hour," he said, reading my mind.
"Oh." I started to tidy up the place while he played on his phone. Damn why does he have to be here? I can't concentrate.

I was aware of his presence all the time as I kept stealing glances at his beautiful profile from the corner of my eyes.

"Handsome?," he suddenly said, without looking up.
Shit.
I pretended I didn't hear him.
"You can stare all you want, noona. After all, you're my fan," he smirked.
And I'd wish the earth to split up riggt about now so I jump in.

*20 minutes later*

It was the 4th time the Jungkook grunted. Apparently he was stuck on a level. So cute, my nochu!

When he groaned again, I thought to help him out. I knew how competitive he was and he wouldn't give and go to practise until he'd aced the level.

So, finding confidence from the depth of my soul - which was stuck somewhere in hell - I slowly went up to him.

(A/n: I can't 😂😂)

"Er... can.. I h-help?," nice. Stutter.
He looked up at me and I instantly looked at his feet. He chuckled.
"Do you play games?"
"K-kind of.."
I didn't really expect him to hand his phone over, I mean who would? To a crazy fan? It's a big no-no. So I screamed a little when he pulled me next to him on the couch and handed it over.
Several organs exploded, including my brain and heart.

"Well?," he raised an eyebrow.
Trying to overcome the heat in my face and his knee grazing mine, I focused on the screen.

Screw that. Jeon Jungkook's knee is touching mine. He is sitting next to ne AND I HAVE HIS PHONE IN MY HAND. SOMEONE TURN ON THE AC CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO COMBUST!

"It's a combat theme," I mumbled. I was so good at fighting games.
Let's do this.
It was pretty intense. I mean if the gaming lord found it hard, it was something but years and years of beating the shit outta my brother in the games we played, finally paid off as I did it. I aced the level.

"Ho-how did you...?," Jungkook was at a loss of words.
Cause I'm a baws.

I returned his phone as I needed a moment to fangirl because Jungkook was Jungshook, because of me. Am I the luckiest bitch alive, or what? Gotta hug the crap outta my lil bro.

"I.. play with my dongsaeng (younger sibling)..," I stared at my lap because he had his head turned towards me and was staring at my profile. Ah he must have felt awkward too...

Suddenly my phone blared. He smirked because the ringtone was "dope".

Detynmopdaawghb.

"Ne, sunbae."
"Where are you? I can't see you in the cafe," he said.
Shit. He's at my old workplace.
"Ah.. I felt sick.. so erm.. i went home," I'm sorry sunbae but all I've lately been telling you is a lie. Eottoke T.T

"Should I come over?"
"NO!," I said it way louder than I should have as I jumped to my feet.
Jungkook jumped back in the couch.
"Ahem, I mean.. it's okay. I'm..," I was running out of lies. "It would look awkward to have you over alone... my mom might.. er.. misunderstand." Way to go y/n. This is a new low for you. Not only is sunbae hearing you, so is Jungkook. When will I ever learn?

"I can bring Yoona over," damn he's persistent.
"It's okay, sunbae. I'll see you at school," and I quickly hung up before he could protest.

I feel so bad... he's just worried about me and I sound like a total bitch.

"Junhyung sunbae?," Jungkook asked.
I nodded. Wait, how'd he know?
"He has a crush on you, noona," he said, smirking.

Jungkook's POV:

I felt eyes on me and knew it was the friend of y/n's friend. I was used to people staring at me but it was awkward when I was eating...

I could see y/n punching her arm, asking to drop it but then even she turned slightly to look at me. Ah, y/n...

But she quickly looked away when I looked up. Hah cute. Typical y/n.

Then sunbae came and since they were loud, i could hear what they were talking about.

A part of me felt scared when the topic of her job came up. What if she tells them?

But she didn't. I somehow felt proud. And that sunbae was crushing on her so hard and she had no clue. Typical y/n, again.

                        🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Then she kept stealing glances while I played and I got uncomfortable, I didn't know why. I was used to this, wasn't I?

She asked if she could play the level for me. I keep losing because of you.

Normally, I wouldn't have trusted her with my phone. But she earned a little of my trust when she blatantly lied to her friends about her job...

...and she was good at the game.

I'd never seen a girl so good at gaming before. I couldn't lie, I was shook. Impressed, is more like it.

Then her phone rang and it was her sunbae. I didn't know why I minded his calling her at that moment.

I didn't know why.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟