breaths becoming heavier

As Taehyung felt Jungkook's lips smoothly move away from his own lips and down his jawline and then continuing further down, it felt damn good. He was enjoying it, but, the past nights he just didn't feel like going so far. Having sex wasn't anything he wanted to have at the moment, may sound weird, but he was too exhausted. Explaining everything in detail wasn't anything he felt like doing, but he was currently working a lot and often a few more hours than he should. When Taehyung comes home to the apartment he shares with his boyfriend, Jungkook, he feels like lying down on the floor and sleep.

Because he's almost too tired to walk across the room to their bedroom.

These nights, when both boys became a little sweatier and their breaths became heavier, both of them really liked it. And Taehyung wished he had the energy to go further, but he really didn't want to. The past week had been like this, and he felt a bit bad, but he couldn't help it. He had this conversation with Jungkook a few days ago, talking about work and all, which was a very needed conversation, and Jungkook understood it all. The younger respected how Taehyung felt, but this also made him feel a bit...worthless? He almost felt silly. Every night, their "heated moment" became interrupted when Taehyung said: "No, Jungkook, I'm too tired. Let's do this tomorrow, sorry."

Don't get Jungkook wrong now, even though this made him feel stupid and kind of embarrassed, he understood how the older felt. A few months ago, Jungkook did have the same type of feelings for a while, being too tired because of different reasons, and therefore not having the energy to really go "all in" with Taehyung.

But, now, when Taehyung always stopped him abruptly, Jungkook always felt like he did something wrong. Maybe Taehyung got annoyed at him for doing this when he knew Taehyung was tired? Maybe the older would become mad eventually, and they would be fighting over this?

No, okay, don't overthink.

A very small and low moan left Jungkook's mouth as he went back to kissing Taehyung's lips, hands resting on either side of Taehyung's head. Suddenly, Taehyung had pushed Jungkook away, a hand placed on the younger's chest, holding him back. Jungkook could swear that Taehyung could see the hurt in the younger's eyes, but maybe the older just tried to ignore it. "Jungkook, no..." As Taehyung shook his head and was about to continue his sentence, the same sentence that came every night, Jungkook just simply rolled off of Taehyung and shuffled a bit on the bed before he was lying with his back facing Taehyung.

"Okay Tae, I understand. Sorry. Goodnight," he didn't want to be upset, but he did get upset over this. The fact that it had almost been two weeks of this made Jungkook sad, because...okay, in all honesty. He was horny, yes, and the need to do all of the usual things with his lover was so needed. He was craving it. And no matter how stupid he felt while having those thoughts, he couldn't make them disappear.

"I know you're tired, Taehyung," Jungkook said, knowing that the older was lying on his back, staring at the ceiling. Per usual. "But, I'll be honest. I feel pretty worthless when you always stop me from going any further just when I'm about to. I always think I'm doing a good job when it comes to giving you pleasure, and maybe I am doing a good job, but how would I know? You never let me know, you just cut me off and then go to sleep, leaving me here alone with my stupid thoughts."

It was silent for a minute, and Jungkook really felt both happy and ashamed as those words had left his lips. But he needed to get it out.

The older turned his head, looking at Jungkook. "No, it's not you, Jungkook," Taehyung mumbed. "I just...ah, this feels so weird. We've already talked about this, but like..." Jungkook watched as the older was trying his best to find the right words, and he saw in his eyes that they were holding a bit of sadness too. "I love you so much, and hell, I want to do it with you, but I'm just so tired. It's hard to describe," Jungkook knew this was what would come out of Taehyung's mouth, but he still felt the words, kind of, hit him.

"You know, I love you too, and I don't want to sound rude whenever I feel like this. But I've just been thinking if it's me doing anything wrong that, perhaps, make you feel uncomfortable?" When Taehyung, as a response, grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly and pulled him close, Jungkook knew the answer. "If I ever were to be uncomfortable with you, then I wouldn't sleep next to you every night," and then, the older leaned in quickly to place a simple kiss on Jungkook's lips. Knowing that if he kept it there for too long, they would repeat the previous situation, and even though Taehyung wanted it, he shouldn't.

"Goodnight, Jungkook, sorry."