Chapter 2

As I walked to the restroom I saw Melissa and Jason.

"Hey guys I have to go." Jason said

He kissed Melissa on the lips and said "I love you" and left.

"He's soooooo cute!"

"Shut up Melissa" I laughed. She was whipped.

We both left.
-
Once I got home. I started packing because I had to leave for college soon. It was gonna start in two days. I opened my cupboard and took out all of the clothes one by one and put it in my bag.
-
Once I was done packing I went to sleep since it was 9 pm and I was really tired.

-
2 days later...

I made my bed for one last time because this was the last time it was gonna be called my bed. Once I move to my new dorm room this will no longer be my room. I also got told that I was gonna have a roommate and I was excited to meet her. It was surely gonna be a girl because the director told me that girls are always with girls and guys with guys. I took my clothes and went to shower. Once I was done I took my bag and went downstairs.

"Good morning mom"

"Good morning Lia! Are you ready?"

"Yes I am a bit nervous but still excited" I smiled to my mom.

"I am gonna miss you so much" she sniffled. I hugged her "mom I'm gonna be fine!"

"Ok and if you need anything always think of me"

I nodded and mom and I went towards the car.
-
I got to my dorm half a hour ago and I actually liked it. It was simple and cozy. Now I was just waiting for my roommate. Since I was tired I fell asleep without knowing.
-
I woke up to someone slamming the door shut.

"What the hell?" I heard someone yell

"Huh?" I muttered getting up. Once I got up you gasped. "What the hell are you doing here? Are you following me?"

"Me?" He fake laughed. "I am sure you are following me."

"What are you doing here? This is my room"

"Yours? This is my room" he replied.

"No this is mine! Now get out!" I yelled.

This guy is pathetic.

"No I-" a knock on the door cut him off.

He opened it and there stood the director.

"Why is there yelling here?"

"This stranger won't get out of my dorm room!" I replied.

"No this is mine!" The stranger replied.

"Excuse me students. There is no yelling firstly and you guys are supposed to be sharing room. Sorry Lia I didn't tell you earlier. All of the rooms were full and this was the only one that was empty. You can change it next semester if you want. Accept my apologies dear"

"Fine miss" I said the most politely I could but inside I felt like screaming.

She closed the door and left.

"Umpfh"

"Awe Lia don't mad. I am sure it's not gonna be that bad " he smirked.

"Get out of my face you jerk"

"Oh and I forgot to introduce myself I am Cameron Dallas. Your roommate for the whole year."

"Whatever" I replied.

(To be continued...)

Feedback pls :) x