Chapter 13: I'll Love you Regardless of your Sexual Orientation

Ah, I only now noticed that I didn't publish those chapters that long ago became free on radish.

In case you haven't seen it yet, there was a chapter with a bit steamy and *wink wink* troublesome scene you'll like, so check it out.

Also, if you're a reader of ONSWB as well, check the updates on that book I wrote for the news since I'm publishing it in two and a half weeks ;) [unedited]

CHAPTER 13:
I'LL LOVE YOU REGARDLESS OF YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION

If being questioned by your own father wasn't humiliating enough, being questioned by him along with the man you just showed your enemy to be your boyfriend AND that enemy surely called for it.

Which was how Nikolas felt as he sat on the ground with Daniel and Alis whilst his father stood, glaring at them all waiting for explanations. Surely, walking to your son being strangled by a girl that jumped over veranda who also just pointed to having sex in her very own room, let's not exclude breaking in, didn't really seem like your usual situation when you buy dinner and visit your son. Nikolas only prayed that his father was going realize that it was all just a prank (however real it seemed to be) and let it pass, but something told him the otherwise - and not just the glares he was receiving from the so called cause of this problem named Alis.

"So," thank God that it was Daniel sitting between them, "Would anyone dare to explain to me what is going on?" but that look on Vincent's face seemed like he just survived heart attack.

"No one?" not like any of them could actually start explaining.

Nikolas only tilted his head towards Daniel before indicating him with his eyes to take one for the team. Daniel only shrugged before turning around like he saw nothing, almost making Nik's jaw drop. Asking Alice was not something he could do, because...

"I must start by saying that your son is the rudest person I've seen in my entire life."

...Ah, he forgot that the current situation actually went in her favor. Snapping his head at her way, he saw her almost unnoticeably smirk at him as he frowned. She wouldn't!

"Proceed," Vincent urged and Nik's eyes moved to him hoping that he'll notice that it was just another prank of his in their little war, but the look on Vincent's face was too focused and serious, just like...

"First of all, ever since I came here, he's been set on pulling all kinds of disastrous pranks on me, some even resulted in me fearing for my life." in which way, Nikolas wondered, but refrained from rolling his eyes.

Vincent only slowly nodded.

"For no apparent reason, he soaked me in water..." before she could continue, Nik interrupted.

"You threw a bloody clock in my face, and broke my glasses!" 

"It was an accident!"

"You aimed straight for my forehead, it was no accident of sort!"

"Get over it, you put spiders in my pizza!"

"You painted my hear!"

"You stole my homework!"

"You threw a kitten..." he glanced at Charles, "Don't worry, Charles - I love you..." before turning back to her, "...in my apartment and practical ruined all my shoes! "

"You set me twenty-five motherfucking alarm clocks since four in the bloody morning!"

"You threw panties in my black clothes and painted the remaining ones!"