Rainy days

You walk out of your class, with Okane and Hiroko. Since you've realized they were in your class, you've been talking with them more.

"Bye (Y/n), Okane and Hiroko!" Kuroo says and walks out of the classroom.

"Ooooo~ '(Y/n)?' 'Kuroo?' Since when has this been going on?" Okane-san asks.

"Yeah. Are you two da-ti-ng??" Hiroko gets closer to your face and smirks.

"N-no! We're not. We decided it would be easier to call each other by our first names..." You explain.

"Hmm~ Well I think you've got a chance!"

"Yep!" Hiroko joins in, which makes me blush. "Hey, I've been wondering, but your bag looks a little heavier and bigger."

"Yeah, I've seen you with your bag before. It looks like something is in there that usually isn't in it..." Okane puts her hands on her chin.

"Can we see????? Please? I won't tell anyone... pleaseeeeee?" Hiroko pleads.

"It's... a little embarrassing... but I guess." You pull out the extra bento box. "I was going to give it to Kuroo... but I decided against it.."

"Why didn't you?" Okane asks.

"I forgot to but when I remembered, it was a little too late. I was also too scared too."

"C'mon, just go give it to him!" Hiroko yells, smiling.

"I can't, he probably already left with... Kiran-chan. Maybe some other day."

Hiroko sighs in disappointment. "I guess he probably did leave. Make sure you give it to him another day then."

I nod.

"Ok."

~~~~~~

You were walking to the train with Hiroko and Okane when you realized that you forgot one of your textbooks that you needed for your homework that night.

"G-guys! I have to get back to the school quick. I forgot my textbook for homework."

"Are you sure? We can go with yo-" You cut Hiroko and Okane off.

"No, I'll take the next train home. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" With that, you started running to the school.

~~~~~~~~

"Finally... I got it." You sigh and slump into your seat, tired from running back to the school.

A few minutes later, you walk out of the empty classroom. You then get to the exit, only to see that it had started pouring outside.

You were happy that it was raining, but you didn't exactly want to walk in the rain while you were far from home.

You sigh.

"What am I going to do...?"

"(Y/n)? What are you still doing here?" You turn around to see Kuroo.

"Kuroo? I forgot my textbook for homework. I had to run back here but now it's raining and I didn't bring my umbrella." You explain to him, which he listens closely to.

"I see...come on, I can walk you home." Kuroo says. "I have a umbrella."

"No it's fine, you have to go to the store with Kiran. Also, rain never hurts anyon-"

"It's ok, really. Kiran is talking to a teacher right now, her mom was going to pick her up. She doesn't want to get wet so we can just go ahead. I'll tell her that I needed to walk you home. Also...

Wouldn't it be bad if you had gotten sick when I could've helped you?"

~~~~~~~

"Ahh, it's really coming down, isn't it? Are you getting wet?" Kuroo asks and looks down to me.

I was around the same height as Kenma, so Kuroo sort of towered over me. We were walking in the rain, and the rain was refusing to stop.

"No, I am good. Thank you for walking with me..." I thank him.

"No problem." He smiles but then we hear his stomach rumble. "Awww I'm hungry."

~~~~~~

There both of you were, sitting on a damp bench, watching Kuroo eat the food that you made for him, without him knowing.

The bench was under some trees, so the rain didn't really affect you both and you didn't need to use the umbrella while sitting.

"This is so good! But Why did you have another lunch?" Kuroo asks, curiously.

"U-um...."

"At this rate, Kuroo would find out that this was made for him..." You thought.

"Did you make it for someone else...?"

"N-no! I.... I actually made it for..... for you.." You tell him and his eyes widen.

"M-me?" You see him blush a little bit then hide it. "W-why??"

"Because... I owed you. You said I should make you lunch..."

"I was just kidding.. you didn't really have to owe me back!" He says and laughs.

"S-sorry... I just had to owe you back for being so nice.."

He ruffles your hair and takes another bit of the food. "Thank you.."

"You're welcome."

Kuroo looks up and realizes something. "Hey! It stopped raining... and there's a rainbow! Look, do you see it?" He points to the colorful set of lines in the slightly cloudy sky.

"Whoa! It looks so pretty." You smile at it, not noticing something.

Kuroo was staring at you intently, with his eyes slightly widening. To him, in this moment, he noticed the peeking sun, shining onto you and highlighting your beauty.

"Beautiful...."

~~~~~~~

Ahahahahahahaha I hope the ending wasn't too weird. I just wanted them to have a small moment😂 Is anyone still reading this though? It's been like 3 days since I've updated. I completely forgot, even though I have chapters that are already written.