Missing

Niklaus's pov
It's been one week since Bekah came home and none of us have been the same. We look for her everyday and still nothing.

Damon was hurt the most and never leaves her room always yelling at us wen we try and go in there saying that for a year he gave her hope and we all ruined it in one day. Drinking anything his compelled servants give him.

Bekah's pov

It's been a week and I miss daddy. Grampa won't let me go and has me chained to the wall starving me. He hits me and whips me a lot. He does this every time I cry saying I wanna go home. I saved up enough power and used magic to unlock my chains. I grabbed my bag of toys and speed away from the house.

I seen the 'welcome to Mystic falls' sign and smiled. I was so hungry and tired I started seeing black and passed out.

Kol's pov

I found her. She passed out and I caught her. She had bad bruises and whip marks and was very pale. I picked her up with her bag and sped back home.

Once I got there I sped to her alcohol scented room. Damon was again passed out so I woke him up "go away you ass" he mumbled hugging a bottle of bourbon.   "I have Bekah" I said and he sped up and at me. He seen Bekah and took her from my arms hugging her. He sped me out of the room and shut the door. 

Damon's pov

I took Bekah and cuddled into her on the bed. She cuddled back smiling.
***
Poke
Poke
Poke poke
Poke poke po-"ugh"
"Ugh what?" I groaned "my ed" I heard and gasped. I held her tight and she whimpered. I seen her bruises and bit my wrist holding it to her. She's not full vampire yet so she can't heal like us. She drank my blood and smiled. "I missed you so much. I got you a present but forgot what day it was. I'm so sorry but there is a witch in New York that was going to bring back someone dangerous. I couldn't let you get hurt. You my princess. We have tea party's every day at 3pm and have onesie movie days" I said and she smiled hugging me. We heard the door open and seen everyone looking at us. Everyone hugged Bekah and apologized but she just sat there. Bekah stood up and walked to the corner she dumped a bag of expensive toys and started playing with them "Bekah sweetie were did you get those?" Klaus asked but she ignored him and continued playing. "Bekah. Where did you get those?" I asked "I ot pesents on birfday fum grampa. He fun!" She said "Bekah your grandfather is dead" Bonnie told her but Bekah ignored her "Bekah honey can you talk to us?" Stefan asked but she continued to ignore them. Everyone tried talking but she ignored them. The baby cried but everyone watched Bekah as if they were asking if they could go. She huffed and got up. We all followed her "here no need it. You has my family now. I had Damy" she said and placed a wooden toy in his crib. They gasped and some started to cry as others stayed in shock "Hunny that was your toy remember daddy gave it to you on the night mommy and Daddy got together" I said and Kol nodded "Onnie gib to imm" we all gasp as Bonnie looked down in shame "he was crying and I didn't know what to do. The wooden toy distracted him. I'm so sorry baby girl" Bonnie said "it o-ay he or aby ow" (it okay he your baby now) she said and walked away. They all stood there not knowing what to do.

I followed Bekah to her room. She was packing a small bag with a pout. "Honey you know your mommy and daddy love you. We all love you." I tell her and she nods with her arms out "you know we're just tired. We love you so much but it's tiering with the baby "eww a daddy ill lob me. He no" she told me "I love you baby girl. So much and it hurts so much to think I let you hurt like that" Klaus said walking into the bedroom "mommy shouldn't have taken this. It is yours. Just like Eli has his brown bear you have your wooden carved toy. The baby will have his own toy one day." He said hugging her.
***
The next week was spent on Bekah and making sure she got the same attention as the other two kids. They had a huge birthday party to make up for it and got rid of Mikael and burned his body to ashes making sure he can't come back again.