Chapter 28

Sadie and I start walking between the trees, passing pushes and rocks as we make our way back to the cabin.
There was a silence between us but luckily it wasn't an awkward silence. It was peaceful, but I soon broke it and spoke up.
"Sadie.. about what I said earlier, about Jack?" I say shyly, cowering my head slightly, glancing over to her as my eyes hung low. She turns to me and smiles, tilting her head.
"Yeah? What about him? Something happen yesterday?" She asked with concern. There was a slight pause before I replied to her.
"Actually.. yeah.." I mutter. Suddenly I'm stopped by Sadie poking her arm out in front of me. I turn to her to see her face full of shock and excitement. She slowly started to turn to me, her face getting brighter and brighter.
"Tell. Me. Everything!!" She squeals, grabbing my shoulders shaking me vigorously. A stuttered sound escapes my mouth as she continues to shake.
"OkAay SadIe. StOp ShAaking mEe!" I say. My words becoming louder and more pronounced and then back to normal as she shook me more. She laughs at how I talked. Removing her hands from my shoulders. I took in a few breaths to stead myself, before  facing her.
"When you left. He eventually found me in the closet..but to get to me.. he had to rip the doors off." I explain. Sadie's eye glows as she grows more and more interested and excited.
"Go on!" She demands in a high pitch squeal.
"Well.. I tried to run.. but he caught me. We struggled a bit where I tried to get away until he pinned me to the floor.."
"Then what!?"
"Um.. I didn't really see what happened after.. as he blindfolded me.
"He did what!? Kinky! But why did he do it? What happened after!?"
"Like I said.. I couldn't see. But I heard the sound of him taking his mask off and it hitting the floor."
"Wow really!? I don't think he's ever done that, even if they are blindfolded!"
"Well.. That's not all.. after removing his mask.. he.. he may have.. kissed me." As soon as the words escaped me lips, Sadie screams out a high pitched squeal, jumping up and down like a fan girl going to a concert of her favourite band.
"[Name]!!! I can't believe this!!! How was it!! Did he like it!! Did you like it!!! Do you want it again!! Do you like him!!" Sadie asked question after question, not letting me answer any of them as she would interrupt me with another question. Once she ran out of breath, I took that as my opportunity to talk.
"Sadie.. this is why I wanted to talk to you.. I.. when he kissed me, I did pull away slightly due to the shock of it, but when he pulled me back in, I didn't pull away again but I didn't miss him back either.. what does that mean?"
"You liked it!!"
"But I didn't kiss back?!"
"But you didn't push him off you!"
"Well.. no.."
"Yooooou liked it!" She pokes my arm, grinning at me. I start to feel awkward as she's telling me what my actions meant.
"I mean... it wasn't.. bad.."
"HA! See! You liked it!" She shoved her hand against my shoulder, giggling, causing me to stumble but I  laugh with her.
"So.. what should I do?"
"Go talk to Jack! You might get another kiss, or more if you're luckily!" She giggles, winking at me. I shove my hand against her shoulder, now pushing her back. Laughing in embarrassment at her.
"Stop it Sadie! You're embarrassing me!" I hiss jokingly. Sadie giggles as we both start walking back to the cabin. Talking about everything.

~**~

Once I got back to the cabin, nobody was around. Sadie had to set off before we got back as she remembered she had a mission she needed to complete. I searched around the cabin, looking to see if anyone at all was around to keep me company. As I searched, I came to the conclusion, that the only person here. Was Jeff. This was bad. Maybe he can be a decent person, but if I were to piss him off. I would be absolutely doomed.
I step into the room where Jeff was sat, he turned his head and looked at me, his menacing smile creeping up his face.
"Hello Jeff.. where is everyone?" I ask, taking a couple of steps closer. He leans around in his chair to face me better, his knife in his hand.
"On missions. I already completed mine, hence why I'm here." He states bluntly. I just nod to show I understood.
"So let me guess, you want me to keep you company." Jeff adds, standing out of his seat, walking towards me.
"O-Oh, actually I-" before I could finish, Jeff was standing right I front of me. Staring. He reaches out and snatches my hand, pulling me outside.
"Jeff! Where are you taking me!?" I ask, a little nervous and scared because of how unpredictable Jeff can apparently  be.
He ignores my words and drags me into the woods, amongst the trees.
"Let's keep each other company." He says, pinning me against a tree, making me gasp on impact.
"Jeff! Get off me!" I shout, but he doesn't listen. Instead he just chuckles.
"Come on [Name]. You let BEN and Jack kiss you." He purrs in a sadistic manner.
"I didn't let BEN kiss me! I told him to stop!" I defend, but this causes Jeff to grin.
"But not Jack. Right?" He chuckles. I don't answer. He laughs at my awkwardness, leaning his head closer to me.
"Stop! Get off me!" I yell, pushing him back. Slapping his face.
As he stumbles, a red mark forms on his cheek. He regains his balance, raising his hand to his face. Tracing the numb area with his finger. His eyes lock on me as he starts to grit his teeth. Gripping hard onto his knife. He growls loudly with anger.
"I've had enough of you. I thinks it's time for you to GO TO SLEEP!" He yells as he charges at me, swinging his knife, I try to run but my foot was stuck under a tree root that Jeff had pinned me to. I tried to pull it out but I stopped and decided to brace myself to pain and possible death as Jeff grew closer. I shield my face, scrunching my eyes shut. However, I feel no pain, instead I hear the loud sound of a body thumping to the floor. I slam open my eyes, looking to see Jeff unconscious on the dirt, with Jack standing over him, gripping onto a thick log. He turns to me, dropping the wood, walking towards me. I begin to shake as he draws closer. Once we were face to face, he crouches down, un plugging my foot from the root.
"Thanks, Jack." I say shyly, averting my gaze but soon turning to look up at his mask. He shrugged, nodding his head.
"Come on." He says, gesturing back towards the cabin. His voice was soft and calm, but also deep and stern. I smile to myself as I follow behind him.
"Will, Jeff be okay?" I ask. What if Jeff wakes up and is even angrier so will want to kill me even more!
"Relax. I won't let him kill you." He states, not looking at me but continuing  to stare forward as we walked back.