3 In 1 (Part 2)

It All Started With A Tampon

By: The_Muffin_Dude

Story Details:

Gemma Is A Nobody. She Knows It. Her Parents Know It. Everybody At School Takes Advantage Of It. She Accepts The Fact That Everybody Is Going To Treat Her Badly. She Can't Do Anything About It. She Will Be Forever Be The Doormat,  Somebody To Shove Homework At,  Someone To Take Anger Out On. She Goes About Her Business Quietly, Doesn't Mess Around.

But Then Gemma Makes A Mistake. She Goes Out At Night, Again On A Useless Mission To Keep The Peace. She Runs Into One Of  The Most Dangerous Gangs In America. And She Makes An Impression.

Liam Henderson Is Someone You Don't Mess Around With, People Cross The Street To Avoid Crossing Paths With Him. So What Will He Do When A Little Girl Named Gemma Gets Under His Skin?

And It All Started With A Tampon.
--------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE Her Books ❤

Book Type: General Fiction

It's Completed

5/5

----------------------------------------------------------------
My Brother Says I'm Dangerous

By: The Same Author

Story Details:
Eva Was Always One To Follow The Rules, The Poster Child For Good Behavior. She Lives With Her Brother, And Never Gave Him Any Trouble.

After A Traumatic Event, Eva Spirals Out Of Control. She Falls In With The Wrong Crowd, And Couldn't Care Less About Her Future.

Eventually, Her Brother Can't Take It. So He Decides To Do Something About It.

Moving Halfway Across The Country, To A Town Full Of Strangers, Should Do Something, Right?

Eva Doesn't Think So. But Maybe It's For The Best.

After All. Her Brother Says I'm Dangerous.
------------------------------------------------------

Book Type: Teen Fiction

It's Completed

4/5
---------------------------------------------------------
The Bad Boy Saw Me Naked

By: The Same Author

Story Details:
Harper  Is Your Typical Good Girl. Shy, Quiet, And Reserved. So Everybody Is Surprised When She Manages To Land A Guy Like Evan. Prom King, Quarterback, Ladies Man.

Evan Introduces Her To A New World, A World Of Popularity. And Harper Tries To Be The Best Girlfriend She Can Be. But One Night, It All Falls Apart, And Harper Is Left In a Mortifying Situation. Naked.

Luckily The River Boys Are Around To Save The Day. After, A Few Pictures Of Course.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I Fucking Love This Book.

Book Type: Teen Fiction

It's Completed

5/5

(It Has A Sequel)

-Etkatrina