6. 162 Candles l

🎶Your lies are bullets, your mouths the gun
And no war in anger was ever won
Put out the fire before igniting🎶
_______________

I awoke to Elena shaking me saying something about Forbes and police and Vicki. Luckily Damon wasn't still in my bed. I honestly did not understand anything she just told me besides get ready so that's what I did.

We've been up at the sheriff station all day answering questions about Vicki. And when I say we I mean Matt, Elena, Jeremy, Stefan, and myself. We have answered them separately, of course and it was pretty boring. Once we were asked the final question, and we gave the final answer we walked out to see Stefan looking at a very distressed Matt walking away. Oh boy.

"I'll meet you guys at the car." Elena said getting g her serious face on.

"Ok." Jenna said walking down the steps with Jeremy but stopped when I didn't follow. "Emily, you coming?"

"I'm going to go to the grill, if that's fine."

"Uh... Yeah, yeah, of course."

"Ok. See you later, Jenna." And with that I walked off to the grill. And guess who was there? Sweet old Caroline. BUT she was talking to my Christian. This would just not do! "Oi! What are we talking about here?" I said wiggling in between the two of them. Caroline gave me that look like bitch I was trying to get laid. Oh well. Like I said I called dibs a long time ago.

"Well we were talking about it's nice when people don't always interrupt your conversation. Like some people." Caroline said nodding towards me.

"Me! I would never! I just saw two friends and decided to pay them a visit. I'm completely innocent!" I said.

"Yeah, because that's what you are. Innocent." Christian said scoffing.

"How dare you question my innocence! I'm as innocent as Elena!" I said. Caroline laughed at that.

"Innocent as Elena? No one is as innocent as her. Poor girl hasn't even been introduced to her first sneaking out yet. And you were sneaking out at age 13 to go to some random college party, because my cousin was going to be there!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Well he was hot! And someone had to get our group interesting. Y'all were all boring with 'I wonder what I'm gonna be when I grow up' crap." I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"Excuse us, for actually wanting a future." Christian said.

"Your excused, Christian." I said patting him on the back. Caroline's phone rang and she walked off for a bit, and when she came back her once smile was now a frown. "Don't be sad. If you ever are sad just remember one time I did a hand stand in my kitchen but I fell over and hit my head and knocked myself out, but my parents thought I was sleeping. So they put a blanket thinking that I made the life decision to sleep in the middle of the goddamn kitchen!"

Caroline and Christian bursted out laughing and once they stopped Caroline said, "Well I am sad, but they made me feel better. My mom just told me to come to her office is all. See you guys!"

"See you!" Christian and I both called out.

"Oh and Emily try not fall asleep in any kitchens today!" She said calling back to me.

"It'll be very challenging." I yelled back. I followed Christian over to the bar. "That's not the only thing that's funny and cool about my family. Once when I was sick I gave my grandma two dollars to get me some skittles and coke, and she came back with a bag of chips, 2 bags of skittles, and 3 liters of coke. But coke the soda, not coke, like cocaine."

"Really that's it? My grandma would've done the same, but given me back the money, and thrown in a new pair of shoes." Christian said wiping down the bar.