day 21

day 21
07:33

"JIN," jaejoon's eyes went wide, "you didn't."

the older shamefully hid his face behind his hands and let out a wild groan from embrasement. "but i did." he cried, his words muffled by his palms.

"i can't believe you threw up on him!" jaejoon was in hysterics now, but in a way that was different from jin.

the younger was immensely amused; he practically gained strength from jin fucking up.

on the other hand, jin was deciding whether or not he should move to brazil and adopt an alpaca. "how fast do you think i can learn portuguese?"

"probably not as fast as you can blow chunks on the boy you've been crushing on for almost an entire month."

"why did i allow you to finish that sentence? do you really want me to pop off, jaejoon? because a bitch really isn't trying to catch a case." jin growled and straightened his posture.

he may have thrown up on someone undoubtedly beautiful inside and out, but nothing too bad happened.

"how did he handle your wearing your food like versace?" jaejoon quirked an amused eyebrow. he shifted on his feet and rested his elbows on the table, putting his chin in between his clasped hands.

"surprisingly well," jin thought, thinking back on the day before.

jin was unsightly dressed in baggy sweats, and oversized top topped with a a knitted sweater, and green frog slippers. in one hand he had a box of tissues, and in the other he a dripping cold rag for his migraine.

after hearing the continuous knocks pound on his door, he begrudgingly made his way to the source.

what he wasn't expecting to see was kim namjoon.

he most definitely wasn't expecting the younger to ask him out on a date.

and what they both weren't expecting, was for jin, who on his day off just had to come down with a flu, thrown up all on namjoon's shirt and shoes.

hunched over, jin had tears in his eyes from how embarrassed he was. "i'm so sorry." he said between sobs, shoving the shocked boy into his house and running to get something to clean him up.

namjoon stood in the foyer dazed, the flowers in his hands lowered to his sides as he couldn't bring himself to look down at the mess jin made on him.

"jin." his voice was quiet upon the older coming back with a new set of clothes.

"joonie i really didn't mean to do that," he was hiccuping between his crying and apology, "i'm so sorry–"

"why didn't you tell me you were sick," namjoon discarded the clothes handed to him. instead of taking them from jin's hands, he put his own on the sick boy's face.

"what are you doing? i just threw up my oatmeal on you." jin closed his eyes, feeling self conscious at the lack of space.

"i really could've gone without knowing the contents of what's probably drying on my alexander mcqueen shoes and my yves saint lauren starburst teddy jacket in bordeaux velour." he said with a straight face.

it was silent for a few seconds before jin spoke up again, threatening namjoon with an ice cold glare. "i will puke on you again."

"baby, relax—"

jin was shook.

"—,here, sit down while i change and i'll be right back. your personal caregiver is here to make sure my seokjinnie is well enough for work tomorrow." namjoon cooed as he gently pushed jin back onto the couch and tried to find his way to the downstairs guest room with an en suite.

"wait," jaejoon brought jin back into reality. "are we just going skip over the fact that one, your boy wears designer clothing, and two, he called you baby?"

"well, he can call me baby." jin joked, quoting an exo lyric and snapping his finger cleverly. "also, joon, he's a producer and a rapper. i'm really not surprised."

"and you threw up on thousands of dollars."

"i hardly believe it's thousands of dollars."

jaejoon pulled out his phone from a place jin wasn't exactly sure where of.

"i just looked up the jacket he wore and it's thousands of dollars."

"you know what," jin huffed, "fuck you, joon." he exclaimed in exasperation, flipping off the younger and his phone, then stormed out of the kitchen."

left alone in the cold kitchen, the younger, darker haired boy slipped his phone back into a discreet place.

"i'm not the joon you'll be fucking though jincess." he chuckled, and proceed to decorate the cupcakes.

***

yall probably noticed but jaejoon is one of my fav characters bc hes secretly me. hello