twenty

disclaimer; this chapter contains mature content.

harry

I always loved mixing paints to create colours, those moments I would make a different shade or tone that could express a moment in time and space. I would always remember a certain moment; when I was nearly fifteen. I was obsessed with creating the perfect shade of blue that matched the sky above me on a warm spring day. Every afternoon I would sit outside with my paints and my canvas, and I would try so hard to get that perfect pale blue colour that could match perfectly with the world above me.

It wasn't until the end of spring, on a warm and soothing day that I finally made the perfect sky blue colour. Every tone in that painting was perfect and even the clouds on the canvas drew in the magic of the sky. And ever since I got that perfect shade of blue painted onto a canvas, I was obsessed with the colour blue and it's every shade and meaning. It wasn't until I was well past sixteen when my new obsession of the colour began when I saw the glint in her eyes from the beaming sunshine. From that day on I ached to create the perfect blue, the blue that matched her eyes.

My blue eyed girl.

I studied her body perfectly, every curve and colour. I stared for drawn out moments full of concentration, full of passion and fire as she sat against that white wall with nothing but her bare skin. I noticed her lips, a shade of pink that resembled the rosiness of her cheeks, and I noticed her bare legs covering the curve in stomach and breasts. Her collarbones poked out with her pose, an ache inside me wanted to kiss them but I composed myself.

I painted the naked blue eyed girl, a vision in front of me and on the canvas. Like a dream, a hallucination of a girl aching for love as she bared herself and her intimate soul.

I loved the human body, something so artistic about the curve of a bone or the different shades of skin against their souls. Not sexual, just raw delight that ached to be loved in a way they dreamed of in last night's slumber.

Lola blinked a few times, zoning back into her surroundings. It was almost midnight, her tired leer was evident so I rose my finger to signal the end of our painting session.

"I have enough," I spoke quietly. "Thank you for letting me paint you."

As she stood with the gown wrapping around her exposed body, she smiled so wonderfully I thought this was a dream. I watched her walk towards me, an unreadable expression on her features as her soul nears my aching bones.

"You're welcome," She replies. "But it's my turn."

I cocked an eyebrow. "Your turn?" I question.

Lola studies me for a moment before walking away, her footsteps echo as she beelines for her bag and leans down. Realisation hits me as she pulls the camera from her bag, a cheeky grin on her lips as she stands to look at me. I sigh, standing to my full height and leaving my painting be – for now at least.

"Stand over here." Lola orders, pointing to a plain wall. "And take off your shoes, to begin with." A smirk laced her lips as I roll my eyes.

I kick off the shoes I wore, taking my socks off as well before standing against the wall. I felt awfully awkward as she stared at me, bottom lip between her front teeth. She eyeballed me for a few short moments, tilting her head as she thought out her process.

"Just pose, pretend your photo isn't being taken." She orders.

"Okay... But I can't forget that last part very easily," I reply.

Lola ignores me as she begins snapping shots of me, I gazed out the open window of the studio and tried to force my thoughts to those stars shining in the dark sky. I counted each one, noting how bright it was and how big it seemed from my perspective, it wasn't until Lola shouted my name that all focus went back to that camera.