apat

"where you going? you cheating on me already?" jimin grinned jokingly at my dressed up self.

"gonna go meet up with a friend for dinner. it's gonna be at jin's restaurant so don't worry." i wasn't technically lying. i mean, i guess jungkook's a friend.

"you need a ride?" he asked. i shook my head and headed for the door.

"don't eat all my food and don't stay up too late!"

"okay mother!"

with a smile etched on my face, i left my home and called for an uber. on the way to the restaurant, i quickly fixed my hair and outfit to make myself look decent.

once i had gotten out of the car and inside the busy restaurant, i greeted the workers at the front desk, since they all know me.

"oh unnie, are you here to see boss kim?" one of the waitresses asked me. i nodded, "where is jinnie?"

she told me to go to the kitchen and i saw jin sitting on the countertop, his chef hat in one hand and a caprisun in the other. "anneyong seokjinnie oppa!!" i squealed in fake excitement.

he visibly cringed at the name. "ew don't call me that, you rat."

i grinned and stood in front of his dangling legs. "why'd you make your employees call you boss kim now? didn't it used to be seokjin oppa/hyung? hella fucking professional and extra."
he took a sip of his juice and answered me. "i'm not boss kim."

i stared at him wide eyed. "what?? but you're the owner slash main chef of this restaurant??"

jin shook his head and threw the empty caprisun in a corner. "now i'm just main chef, i passed the boss title to the fucking loser over there," he pointed to his tall ass boyfriend, who was currently talking to one of the cooks, "he kept whining about how he doesn't have a part in this business so i gave up being the boss."

i hummed, understanding of how stubborn the mentioned was. "well aren't you two adorable." i muttered.

"so why is your bitchass here? are you on a date with jimin right now?" he stood on his feet now and arranged his hat on his head.

"nope. so remember that day i was supposed to play mario kart with you? jimin stood me up that night-"

i got interrupted with a gasp from the overdramatic boy, "-and this random dude pretended to be my boyfriend to save me from embarrassment and starvation-"

interrupted again by a coo, "-and it turns out he's a model and i kinda stole his credit card and i told him to have dinner with me here if he wants it back and that's the story of how i end up with a sugar daddy. okay bye."

before i left the room, i caught a glimpse of both jin's and namjoon's, his boyfriend, shocked expressions.

their faces were so priceless that i ended up laughing while going to the dining area of the place, where jungkook was waiting at a table. i choked on my spit and instantly stopped my laughter the moment we made eye contact.

jungkook stood up with a smirk and i sauntered over to him with a dropped jaw.

while he was wearing a furry white and midnight blue sweater with dark blue trousers, i was wearing a plain white tank top under my blazer and jeans. what color were my jeans and blazer, you ask?
the same dark blue that the person in front of me is currently wearing.

his eyes trailed my appearance up and down and i did the same to him.

"damn, this is only our second date and we're already wearing matching outfits? we're such couple goals." he shook his head while chuckling and pulled out a seat for me.

"yea so goals, john legend and chrissy teigen sunbaenims are shaking." i breathed out in clear sarcasm as i sat down.

jungkook raised an eyebrow at me, that stupid smirk still on his face. "are you implying that you want a kid already?"

"i'm done with you, just order please."

this was going to be a long night.

this was supposed to be way longer but i got lazy and out of ideas i'm very truly sorry