Chapter 4: Jeon Jealousy

(In text)

You: Jungkook did you got my bracelet?!
Jungkook: You'll find out.
You: Wait... YOU DID?!
You: Jungkook?!

You text him several times. You noticed that he read it but he didn't answer. "Seriously?!" You said. You lay dowm on your bed for a moment. "Why can't he mess with other girls.. why does it have to be me?" You thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You entered the school and saw Jackson walking. You decided to greet him:

You: Jackson!
Jackson: Hey Y/N! How is it going?
You: Good. Is there any sign or Jungkook?
Jackson: I don't know where he is. Usually he hangs out at your locker.. I don't know why though.
You: Why that Bad boy!
Jackson: Told you he's a bad boy, maybe he is at your locker.
You: And why does it have to be my locker?!
Jackson: Maybe...he wants to give you something?
You: *gasps* thats right! My bracelet!!
Jackson: Bracelet? What Bracele-

Before Jackson can finish his sentence, you already dashed into the school. You went to the hallway and saw Jungkook beside your locker. He saw you and looked at you.

"You got my bracelet didn't you?!" You said. He smirked at you and grabbed your wrist. You freezed. He took something out from his pocket. It was your bracelet. He put the bracelet around your wrist. He opened your locker, got your notebook, and handed it to you. I looked at him. "T-Thank you" You said, taking your notebook. He left without any single words. "Why is he being nice to me?" You thought and went to Math Class.

Math Class was easy for you. You finish the worksheet earlier than the others. "Y/N, now that you finish your work, can you go help Jungkook please? He never really understand the work." The teacher said. Of course you couldn't say no because the teacher told you to, so you had to go help him. You slowly walked to him and said:

You: I need to help you.
Jungkook: I don't need your help student.. so get lost.
You: I HAVE to help you. The teacher told me that you don't really understand the work.
Jungkook: Why is it you?
You: Cos I'm finish with my work. So now I have to help you. Ok?

Jungkook nodded and you sat down beside him. You explained the work to him and he just kept quiet. You checked all his answer to see of it correct and told the teacher that he was done. The teacher thanked for your help.

Finally lunch time, you walked to the cafeteria to get your lunch. The cafeteria was so crowded, it was difficult for you to find a seat. Suddenly, someone called you. It was Jackson. "Y/N Over here!" He called you. You smiled and went to sat with him. He smiled back. While eating lunch, you and Jackson talk to eachother. While you were talking to him you saw somebody sitting on another table behind him. It was Jungkook. He was watching you talk to Jackson.

You stopped talking and told Jackson that you will go to the hallway

You stopped talking and told Jackson that you will go to the hallway. He agreed and decided to follow you. You notice Jungkook leaving. You slowly walked to the hallway. Jackson suddenly talked:

Jackson: Why did you left so fast?
You: J-Jungkook..
Jackson: You saw him?!
You: He was behind you.. looking at me.
Jackson: He might be jealous!
You: Jealous?? Why would he be jealous if he hates me?!
Jackson: Wait.. he said that he hates you?
You: YEAH. For no reason!!! What is wrong with him?!
Jackson: Well, bad boys act like this.
You: You mean Bad boys are people who go crazy with girls?! Cos I don't really agree with you!!
Jackson: Thats not what I meant.
You: Then what do you mean?
Jackson: Can't tell you *laugh* you figure it out soon. Well, gotta go!

Jackson waved bye to you. You waved back. At the corner of your eyes you see Jungkook. He was standing far from you, staring at you. You freezed in front your locker cos you were scared of him. You can hear his footsteps again. You didn't moved. He was still looking at you.

 He was still looking at you

You avoid his eyes. You tried to turn the other way to escape but he trapped you.( I don't know how to describe this properly lol ) You hit against you locker. "Ow.. that freaking hurt." You thought to yourself. You quickly looked down, avoiding his stare. He suddenly yelled at you:

Jungkook: WHY WERE YOU WITH JACKSON?!