Chapter 10: New Weres in Town

-Christina-

I woke up to the sound of my door being opened.. well more like being slammed open. My eyes automatically fluttered by itself, and I looked up to see that Lexi was breathing a sigh of relief.

"What are you doing in the morning?" I said hoarsely as I tried to get the sleep off.  

"Waking you up.. do you know what time it is?" Lexi demanded, her hands on her hips. I moved my head and guessed what time it is, since she was covering the clock with her body. "9 in the morning?" I asked. 

She shook her head while sighing. "No. It's 3 in the afternoon." He said gently. My eyes widen in shock. I opened my mouth but failed to get anything out. That was impossible though. I went to bed at 9 and how was it that i ended up sleeping until 3.. But if I had to guess. Im guessing it was my sickness.. 

I closed my mouth and tried to smile, but i guess it came out as a grimace. "Why didn't you guys wake up me then?" I asked. 

She sighed once more and sat down beside me. "We did.. but everythng that we tried. Didn't work and it made us scared that you went into a coma or something was going on.." She said. 

I smiled and patted her hand. "it's okay.. I must be really tired.. " i said trying to convince her. But i knew that it was no use. She already knew the right answer.

"Why don't you help me pick out my clothes, while I take a shower.." I said. She smiled and nodded. I watched her jump off my bed and walked towards my closet.

I pulled the sheets off and walked very slowly towards my bathroom. But as I took each step, my heart and head started getting heavier to the point where I was slumping my shoulders down. I couldnt lift my head up as it felt like I had someone put huge boulders on the top of my head.

But I was happy that I made it inot my bathroom. Where I began my shower.

-------------------------------

  I walked out and was greeted by no one. I looked back at my bed as I saw that it was made and my clothes being left on top. Smiling I knew that Lexi left for my privacy purpose or Jason called them down for a meeting. 

I dropped my towel and picked my set up. I didn't want to look in the mirror at my body. I knew that my body wa almost like bones. I idnd't want to be sad about that. So as I continued to change, I kept looking forward. 

After drying my hair, i wlaked out of my bedroom and headed downstairs. 

As I reached down, i noticed that everyone wa not there. Shrugging my shoulders I walked and grabbed an apple and a glass of water. As I chewed slowly on my apple, I heard shouting and grunts outside. I pecked through the window and saw eveyone was training. 

i smiled and headed outside as soon as I threw my apple in the garbage. 

I opened the door and stepped out. I slowly waked across the grass and noticed that there was also Jake and Ian as well. Shrugging the thought away as to why they were there, I headed over to Miranda. 

"Hi.." I said. She spun around and smiled at me, her hands touching my shoulders. "Hello to you too. Did you eat?" She asked.

I nodded my head, deciding that it was best to not tell her that I only ate an apple.

"What's going on?" I said.

She smiled and turned around to face everyone. " Ahh we heard a rumor going around that there was new people.. more importantly weres that is in town or is coming in town and we want to be extra careful in case they decide to attack the pack.." she said. I nodded my head in agreement with her.