Ch4 : Gone

Chapter 4: Gone

     [Edited: August 19, 2015 / May 23, 2016]

     __

     (Louis' P.O.V)

     I was so happy. I thought Lilly would hate me forever because of this but, fortunately, my baby sister has a kind heart. And that's why I missed her so much.

     Soon, Lilly and I let go of each other and I smiled at her.

     "What's going to happen to me now?" She asked me, her eyes glossed over with worry.

     "Lilly, there's no need to be worried, okay? The boys and I figured everything out. No worries," I soothed, trying to calm her down.

     "Okay. . ." She sighed, agreeing, but still not wanting to believe it. I got up and let the lads back in.

     They entered and we sat around Lilly's hospital bed.

     "So, when am I going to get out of this place? I've been here one too many times. It's basically my home," Lilly joked sarcastically, raising her hands in exaggeration. We all chuckled.

     I bet we'll be getting a mouthful of sarcastic remarks.

     "You must be really clumsy-" Liam started, but got cut off. The doctor walked in and stopped our conversation.

"Hello boys, Lilly," he gave her a slight nod," I just came in to say that, Lilly will be able to leave once she is checked up. So would you mind if you, lads, can step out for a bit? It will take a short while, and you can get her things ready and sign her out, so she will be all set," Dr. Henry explained, kindly.

"No problem at all!" I replied, cheerfully. We walked outside of the room, leaving Dr. Henry and Lilly inside.

"Okay, we have to split up in 3 groups, one group, get some clothes and food, second group will get all the adoption papers signed, and the last person will stay, and sign her out," Liam ordered.

After a few minutes of fussing over who goes where, we finally got 3 groups.

Zayn and Harry would get some food and some clothes for Lilly, Liam and I would get the adoption papers, and Niall will stay and wait for Lilly.

__

(Zayn's P.O.V)

Harry and I were in one of her favorite stores, Abercrombie. It was nearly empty, besides a guy listening to music at the counter.

Liam said to get one simple outfit for today, but Harry didn't agree. He was literally buying every single thing in this store. I told him a million times to get just one outfit, but, of course, he doesn't listen.

So, I just gave up and watched him run around the store. If people were here and saw Harry, they would think he's a total weirdo by wasting money on a bunch of clothes. Then again, he is Harry Styles, so I don't think anyone would care.

About 1 hour later, Harry was satisfied, and we drove back to the hospital.

We walked in and saw Liam, Louis and Niall, with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?!" I asked frantically, as they looked like they've just been shot.

Liam looked up at me and I saw all the pain in his eyes.

"Lillian, she s-suddenly fainted. Her heart st-stopped and she's... gone..." Liam answered, as calmly as he could.

I stood there.

Why?

Why does it happen to her?

A regular 13 year old living her regular life - yet she loves it - and then just dies. In the dust. Gone.

------

Authors note

Lol if u guys r wondering, NO THIS IS NOT THE END, NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Like the cliffhanger I left you guys? I know I'm awesome!!

What happens to Lilly? Is it a joke? Hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha feeling curious aren't ya?!;)

Donut worry chapter 5 will prob be up either Sun/Sat/Mon I really don't know, but I will try to update on the weekends.

And I'm really sorry if it bugs u that I don't have a schedule. I just update during my free times.

And if u guys want me to answer some questions, or just someone to talk too- cause I'm VERY talkative and friendly. Either post a comment an the book, or DM me or KiK me- KIK is a internet, kinda like iMessage and it's just a texting app. Anyways, my KIK is     1Direction200224

Soooo.... Feel free! And chapter 5 will be coming out in a few days.

Till next time,

Luv u awesome peeps(our fan base!!!)

Love, Lianne😝

Bye bye!!👍