26

- Friday April 16th, 10;24 a.m -

- Normani sat outside of the studio, she was sitting on a bench, staring at the clouds. She then looked back down and sighed.

"Normani Hamilton Kordei." A familiar voice said and Normani turned her head to the side to see Ally walking towards her. "Hey Allycat." Normani said smiling softly, "Don't you "hey Allycat" me. I know what you did." Ally said as she sat down next to Normani. Normani then shrugged, "I don't care, someone had to get real with her." Normani said stubbornly and Ally stared at her.

"Really? That was getting real?" Ally asked, "You know she cried in her car for thirty minutes." Ally said and Normani immediately started to feel guilty, "S-She cried?" Normani asked and Ally nodded. "I didn't- I didn't mean to make her cry." Normani said quietly and Ally shrugged, "I know." Ally said lightly. "She told me everything you said, after I got her to stop crying." Ally said and Normani sighed, "I'm not taking back anything I said, cause I meant it all." Normani said, crossing her arms.

Ally only nodded, "Okay." Ally said and Normani furrowed her eyebrows. "Okay? That's it?" Normani asked and Ally shrugged, "Sure, you hate Camila, you're allowed to. It's a free country." Ally said bluntly and Normani narrowed her eyes at the shorter girl. "Is this a trick?" Normani asked skeptically and Ally gave her a look, "Why would it be a trick?" Ally asked curiously. "You're just letting it go way too easily." Normani mumbled.

"I mean, isn't this the part where you usually lecture me or something?" Normani asked and Ally shrugged, "Well you still haven't admitted that you actually hate Camila." Ally said bluntly and Normani only stared at her. "Come on, if you hate her, then say it, out loud." Ally added simply. Normani stayed silent as she stared at Ally for awhile.

"Say it mani, come on, if you really mean everything you said, then say it. It shouldn't be that hard." Ally said again and Normani started to grow frustrated, "I'm trying!" Normani yelled, taking Ally by surprise. "Fuck I'm trying so hard to say it Ally, but I can't! Why can't I say it?!" Normani asked, feeling angry at herself. "Because you don't!" Ally said loudly, "You can't force yourself to hate someone mani, especially someone that's been your friend for four years." Ally said, crossing her arms.

"She left." Normani mumbled, "Yes, she did, she left. But how long are you gonna ignore her because of that? Have you ever put yourself in her shoes?" Ally asked and Normani only stared at her. "I mean think about, having to see your ex girlfriend that you're still in love with, everyday? Having to pretend like you don't love her? Receiving hate just because you're doing good?" Ally asked and Normani looked down.

"It wasn't easy for any of us Ally, but we had each other, that's what made it better." Normani mumbled and Ally sighed.

"I know, but did she really have us? I mean you and Lauren were practically ignoring her for the past year, I wasn't being much help either. The only one there for her was, well- Dinah." Ally said and Normani looked up at the older girl, "I mean if you thought it was hard on us, can you imagine how Dinah must've felt?" Ally asked and Normani started to feel guilty again. "But guess what? Dinah forgave her, heck, even Lauren forgave her- well almost; but that's a start. If those two can forgive Camila, then so can you." Ally said and Normani crossed her arms.

"What if I don't want to?" Normani asked and Ally shrugged, "Then don't. Just lose your best friend, of four years, over this. It's up to you mani, you can forgive, or you can continue holding a grudge. It's up to you; but don't be upset just because Lauren's decided to forgive her." Ally said and Normani only looked down.

-
(3 hours later)

Normani sat by herself, thinking about everything Ally had said.

Normani reached for her phone and sighed, she clicked on her photo album and started going through her pictures. She found an old selfie of her and Camila, Camila was kissing her cheek and Normani was smiling.

Normani sighed in defeat, "God damn you Ally." Normani said to herself as she pressed the home button of her phone and opened "Kik".

-

- NormaniKordei has started chatting with CamilaCabello -

NormaniKordei: hey.

NormaniKordei: we need to talk.

-

A/n: Cliff hangerrrrrrr