Chapter 5: The Real Truth?

Jungkook glared at you. You tried to escaped again but he grabbed both of your wrist. "Oh shoot.." you thought. You pushed and pulled but he won't let go:

Jungkook: ANSWER ME! Why were you with Jackson?!
You: Cos he is my friend!! Why do you always be in my business! I thought you hated me.
Jungkook: I jus- *sigh*

Jungkook let go of your wrist. You glared at him. He looked down. "Why do you like to mess with me?!" You yelled at him. One tear drop on your cheeks. You ran to the bathroom. You were glad that no one was there. You cried. "Why does it have to be me! Do I have to deal with him everyday?! What is his problem?!" You questioned yourself. Suddenly, you got a message. It was Jackson. "Now how did he added me?!" You said to yourself:

(In text)
You: How did you added me?
Jackson: Jungkook told me your phone number so I was able to add you by using your phone number, simple.
You: Oh..
Jackson: Are you crying in the bathroom? You ran past me.
You: Yeah...
Jackson: Jungkook again? What did he do to you now?!
You: Talking nonsense about not letting me be friends with you... What is wrong with him??!
Jackson: Can I talk to you after school on the rooftop?
You: Yeah sure.

You dried your tears and went out of the bathroom.

JUNGKOOK POV:

"What have I done? She is gonna hate me even more.. what should I do?" I was frustrated about all these questioned in my head. Y/N started to be friends with Jackson. I just want to get rid of Jackson. I wish I can be him. Why does Y/N even hate me?! I guess I was right.. I am really a bad boy..

"Stop crying you idiot

"Stop crying you idiot. Bad boys don't act like this." I said to myself. "I have to get rid of Jackson. He doesn't deserve Y/N"

YOUR POV:

After school, you met Jackson at the rooftop. Almost every step you lookes behind to see if Jungkook was following you. You saw Jackson.

"Jackson!" You called him

"Jackson!" You called him. He saw you and smiled. You ran to him.

You: What do you want to talk about?
Jackson: Is Jungkook here?
You: No.
Jackson: Good. Cos I gotta tell you a secret.
You: Huh? A secret?
Jackson: Between you and Jungkook.
You: ME?!
Jackson: Do you know why Jungkook mess with you?
You: No.. why?
Jackson: Cos he-
Jungkook: What are you two doing here?!
You: U-Uhh...
Jackson: J-Jungkook...
Jungkook: Jackson what are you doing here with Y/N?!

"I gotta go, tell you later" Jackson whispered to you and said to Jungkook. "Some business. Well gotta go, I'll leave you two be." He ran. I frozed there while Jungkook looked at me.

"I don't know what you want from me but please stop messing with me" You said to him

"I don't know what you want from me but please stop messing with me" You said to him. You were shaking because you were scared of him. "Why are you scared of him you Pabo just walk away" you said to yourself. You slowly walked away but Jungkook stopped you. He grabbed your hand. "Don't go.." he said to you. You were shock to hear him said that. You turned and look at him. This time, he didn't look at you. "Jungkook-ah..." You accidently said his name. He looked at you but you didn't avoid his eyes. You gave him a weak a smile and slowly pulled your hand from his graspn you slowly walked away and looked back at him. You notive that he was smiling at you. You turned and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in the middle of the night because there was a message. You checked it. It was from Jungkook. "Goodnight Student" You read the text. "I would be nicer to him if he call me by my actual name.. but whatever.." you said. You closed your phone and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly walked to your locker and expected Jungkook to be there, but he wasn't... "Wait what?" You said to yourself. The hallway was empty. Nobody was there. Not even Jackson. You called their names but there were no signs of them. "Maybe they are in class" You thought and went to your classroom. You quickly opened the classroom door. Jungkook wasn't be there. "Where is he???" You thought.

On lunchtime, you texted both Jungkook and Jackson but they didn't answer. Suddenly, you found a message. It was Jackson. "I know where he is but I don't know if you want to hear the story" You read the message.