Epilogue

Anastasia, Bluebell, Tia, Mindy and Francesca were lying in bed. Tia had been kind of sweet, Chessie hadn't really spoken to her too much, she had spent most of her time with Bluebell and Tyler, her and Tyler got on well. "Do you ever think you'll do one of the unforgivable curses?" Ana asked, all of a sudden.

"Why on earth would we do one of the unforgiveable curses?" Mindy asked. "It's not like we're death eaters or anything."

"I don't know, just wondering." Ana sighed. "Chessie, can I ask you a question?"

"I don't see why not." Francesca replied.

"Do you know a woman called Julia Hoffman?" Ana asked.

"Yeah...that's Annie's grandmother." Chessie said. "How do you know her?"

"Oh...it doesn't matter..." Ana said. "I just think that Julia Hoffman is a really, really dodgy person. You shouldn't trust her."

"Okay...?" Chessie answered. "Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight."

Ana twirled her wand in her left hand, wanting to cast a spell. She hated Bellatrix. She hated Julia. She hated Chessie, she hated Finn, she hated Nancy, she hated Mindy, she hated Bluebell, she hated all of them. She had heard about Connor's mother making Connor marry Chessie, she thought that it was a good idea. Chessie hated Connor, so making her marry him would be a great idea. Ana hated Chessie.

~*~

Bellatrix left Hogwarts for the night, she apparated to the Carrow household and banged on the door. An elf opened the door. "Hello, do you with to speak with Mistress Carrow?" It asked.

"I bloody well do." Bellatrix said, she was furious. That woman was making her daughter marry her son. What kind of sick woman would do that?

"Oh, it's a surprise to see you!" Lagina said, putting on an extremely fake smile.

"Cut the crap." Bella snapped. She took a deep breath, and prepared to yell. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY DAUGHTER! YOUR SON IS A LAZY GOOD-FOR-NOTHING LITTLE SHIT AND YOUR MAKING MY DAUGHTER MARRY HIM? WHAT PART OF: FRANCESCA RESPECTIVELY DECLINES DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Lagina just stared at her for a minute, and then sighed. "Do you want some tea?"

Bella just stared at her. "Excuse me?"

"I mean, I have twelve types of tea currently. I have Jasmine, that's Juniper's favourite, and then rosehip-"

"I DON'T WANT YOUR BLOODY TEA, I WANT A DAMN EXPLANATION!" Bella yelled.

"I just think that Connor and Francesca are particularly compatible, and your quite horrible to him in lessons, so in more common terms, deal with it." Lagina said smugly.

"I'm horrible to Connor, am I?" Bella said, trying not to laugh.

"That's what he said."

"No mention of the things he's said to Cheska, not to mention me? Nothing about how he made my daughter run out of a lesson in tears on multiple occasions? Really?" Bella said.

"Well I hardly believe that Connor would do anything like that." Lagina said, crossing her arms.

"No mention of his muggleborn girlfriend, Ivy Clark?" Bella asked

"He would never do such a thing, how dare you insult my family in that way!" Lagina said in horror.

Bella shrugged. "I hope you feel better about everything. Though, I might say, I'd rather slice your son into little pieces that make my daughter marry him." She walked away, smiling, leaving the dark-haired pureblood woman at the door.