⊲⎮Chapter:36 'LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER.'⎮⊳

Hey!

Try spotting Sophia in the picture above. :)

GOAL:160 votes.

|🌀|CHAPTER:36|🌀|

For the next hour I'll be stalking your comments and replying to them... so comment a lot. :)

"Lia!"

"Lia, are you okay?" I questioned, after catching up with her, while examining her eyes for any kind of hurt evident in them. There was this different look in her eyes, a broken look and without her even answering, I knew she was not okay.

"Lia, Isaac is not worth it, trust me."

"I know I've not been a very good friend to you and did not try to set you and Isaac up, but seriously, Isaac did not ever deserve you. You deserve someone who will truly love you and care about you, unlike that idiot who doesn't give a shit," I continued to say.

Lia engulfed me in a bone crashing hug, a sob escaping her lips. "I h-hate him Sophia! I can't believe I found him cute and gave my heart to that pathetic excuse of a human! And thank you so much for not setting me up with him. He is such an insane bastard!" I tried to console her by patting her back and I knew I looked like a fool. Can you blame me? Nobody taught me how to console people and what to say to make them feel better.

"Stop crying, please? That insane, pathetic excuse of a human isn't worth your tears, Lia. Actually, what he deserves, is a hard 'Lia-slap'!" I wiped her tears, my eyes catching a small smile curving up her lips.

"You're right! He does not only deserves a Lia-slap but many Lia-kicks and many Lia-punches," she chuckled as we made our way towards the cafeteria. She then looked like the old bubbly self of her.

Taking out lunch trays we seated ourselves on our usual table. It wasn't long before Lia started stuffing her mouth with noodles. "So what happened in the office?" Just when I asked the question, Lia paralyzed. Her spaghetti remained hanging out of her mouth and I could see her cheeks tainted pink. And at that time I realized that It was a 'must' thing to know.

"A-umm-the usual scolding. She suspended Isaac and... Jack.... well... he got detention for the whole week," I small, smirk crawled up my lips as I noticed her condition and I decided to make her spill each and everything. 'Cause if something was as clear to me as a crystal, was that something had happened. And that something might've been so personal or so embarrassing that Lia was hesitant to let me know.

"And?"

"And... I got detention for three days too," she swallowed her spaghetti and kept her head low, still blushing.

"And?"

"And... I thanked Jack for.... taking... a punishment... for me..." struggling for words, she let out her cheeks going completely red.

"And?" The smile forming on my face was a very wide, evil one.

"A-and... nothing!" Again, just as she said those words, she started filling her mouth with French fries. A small chuckle went from my mouth but she ignored it and kept herself busy with her food.

"Are you sure there's nothing you need to tell me? I think you are forgetting some interesting details..." raising my eyebrows, I questioned her again as I leaned closer to her on the table.

Her eyes went wide and she shook her head with such perfection that she could fool Sherlock she was saying the truth. "What interesting details? I told you... all the details. Nope, not forgetting anything." After swallowing, she answered.