Chapter 35 - Where's My Pups?

Luke's POV

Four Months Later

"Is everything okay with them?" I asked softly. 

"Yes, my sweet. Why don't you rest some more? It was pretty hard for you." Eryk said, as he sat next to me, passing his hand through my hair. 

"N-No. I want to see them. I'm fine." I said sitting up slowly, Eryk soon helping me. 

"Okay, baby. I'll go get them. They're in the other room." He said as he got up, pecked my lips and then left the room.

I slowly got off the bed and made my way to the bathroom, needing to urinate as soon as possible. I closed the door behind me and did my business. After peeing, washing my hands and fixing after labor gowns I again slowly walked back towards the bed. I tried getting on the bed in a way not to cause any pain but I was unsuccessful in doing so. 

"And here's mu--- What are you doing out of bed, Lukey?" Eryk asked as he entered the room with two other members pushing two cribs behind him. 

"I had to pee." I told him as my cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"Oh, okay. That's fine." He said smiling at me as he walked up closer to me. 

"I.. I can't get back on the bed." I said softly. I heard a deep chuckle from Eyrk which made me give a weak smile. 

"I got you, baby." He said. He then lifted me off the ground and then laid be safely on the bed. 

"Where's my pups?" I asked. 

"Right here, Luna." A female voice said. 

Eryk then looked at the two cribs behind him, soon turning back around with a baby in a green blanket then he placed the baby carefully in my arms. I looked down at the baby, a smile immediately appearing on my face. 

"'s a boy." Eryk said to me. I looked back at the baby and smiled. He opened his eyes showing his brown eyes. He then gave a little yawn and simply just stared at me. My heart flustered in joy and happiness as I looked at the baby. 

"You name him." I said looking at Eryk

"What? We agreed to both think of one together." He said.

"Eryk. Name him.." I said again.

"Yes, my love." He said. "What about Thomas?" He suggested.

"I like Thomas. Tommy for short." I said smiling. I raised Tommy up a little and pecked his forehead and his little nose softly. His little hands grabbing a hold of my hair. I smiled and gave him to Eryk, who placed him back in the crib. Eryk then turned around  again this time with a baby who's in a purple blanket. Again placing the bay carefully and gently in my arms. 

"This one's a girl." I said to myself smiling. 

"Yes, that's right." Eryk said. "Do you have a name in mind?" He asked me. 

"Yes, I do. Emilie." I said looking at him. "What do you think?" I asked him.

"I like it, actually." He said. "So Tommy and Emilie Moore?" He said which sounded more like he was questioning it. I looked at him.

"No! Not my last name." I said.

"So my last name?" He asked. I looked at him again. "Okay, Okay, but what about you? They're not having your name? It feels weird."

"I'm basically carrying your name already. We've marked and it's a long term bond so I am basically carrying your last name." I said. 

"You're right." He said. "So Tommy and Emilie Savage?" He asked