yandere edd x reader part2

Haha lmao you though you was ded.btw this for male and female :)
~~~~.....'~~~~~~~

You woke up breathing heavily. "Jesus my back hurts" as you remember you were shot in the back by edd. You squirmed trying to get out of the ropes you were in. You felt the ground shaking a speaker that was off played loud music. Youre eats started to hurt "Oh god turn it off!!" You said growling. As you wished it did but you wished that you let it play as you heard a voice on the speaker "Hello my beautiful welcome! Today I wanted to play a game! Its fun I promise but the only rule is...You Must Do As I Say Or There Be Conditions....okay?

You sighed no way off getting out of this so you said in a calm voice " Fine.."

You heard him laugh "that's my girl! So now we have three people here and must only save one!"

You gasped you saw three people you saw. "Tom....Tord...Mat??!!??" You said
"I-i-i thought you were dead!"

The speaker went off "well those sweetie were people dressed up as them just so you can fall into my trap!"

You started to cry "but I don't wanna choose!"

The speaker went off edd sounded more angry "I SAID YOU MUST CHOOSE IF YOU DONT EVERYONE WILL DOE EVEN YOU!!! so hurry times ticking!"

You looked at them. "I have to choose..."

Tom ending

"Tom..." You said as matt and tord screamed. Tom started to cry and smiled as he was released and hugged you and got you out of the ropes. You said growling "edd what happened to matt and tord?" 

The speaker went off "the meat grinder's!"

You screamed "OH SHIT EDD WHY!"

tom shushed you so edd wouldn't get mad. "Lets go" he said walking to the door that was opened and y'all ran out of where edd had y'all into the streets and ran off somewhere never to be seen again.

Matt ending

"Matt..." Tord and tom screamed you're name....you're heart was broken as matt went up to you and hugged you softly and picked you up "let's go y/n don't worry about them there okay...maybe you had no choice it was one life saved or every dead" he walked to the opened door leading out side. He walked to a car parked out side "here I stole his keys" he put you in the back seat and got in and drove off.

Tord ending

"Tord..." Tom screamed "HOW COULD YOU!" matt just screamed as they fell into the unknown.

Tord ran off and grabbed you and hugged you "EDD WHAT DID YOU DO!" he screamed at edd.

The speaker went off "somebody had to jeep my baby save from what i he become tord" a gun shot went off and the speaker turned off.

You cried "NO EDD!" you knew he killed him self. Tord picked you up and walked to the open door and he ran with you in his arms he called for Paul and pat. They came an hour later at the hotel y'all went to and took y'all to Norway away from the troubles.

Not choosing

"Nobody..." You said

Edd growls "PICK SOMEBODY OR EVERYONE DIES!"

You looked at them "as long as I die with them I'm fine"

Edd chuckled as the speaker went off the opened door closed and edd walked in smiling "I press this we all die happily"

You looked him in the eye "AS LONG AS YOU GO TO HELL!" you broke free from the ropes and attacked edd taking The botton  from him picking up the gun in his pocket and shooting him. You freed the others and went to where edd was and opened the door for everyone. You came back as you walked out edd grabbed you by Tue ankle and pulled you down "die with me please.." He said

You kicked him in the face and walked out closes the door. "SEE.YOU.IN
HELL!" you pressed the botton as you heard piercing screams from edd as you and the gang walked out to the car matt had the keys for got in and drove away.