Chapter 6

Chaeyoung's POV

About a week and a half passed and it's been good. I still have the crush on the very beautiful Mina, but she's still shy as ever. She literally knows so much about me now, but I still barely know her. It's good that Dahyun told me about the adoption, otherwise I wouldn't have much to turn in for literature. But it's my goal to get her to open up this time. Hmmm maybe I can invite her to hangout with me.

During lunch I was trying to think of a plan and some activities I might want to do with Mina. Then suddenly I heard,

"Oh my god, how could you not tell that Jinyoung oppa has a thing for you Mina! He's practically been crushing on you since last year," squeals Sana.

Dang it! Why does Mina have to be so attractive?! I can't bear to see her with any guys for a while. Who the heck was this Jinyoung guy? Thinking he could make a move on her. Gosh I sound like a jealous girlfriend, but we aren't even together! I had to know more about Jinyoung though.

"Jinyoung who?" I asked.

"The guy who sits behind us in second period," replied Mina looking tired. I wonder if she's getting enough rest. Is something wrong with her?

"The guy with dreamy brown eyes and sharp jawline. He's so hot!!" Stated Sana.

Mina's POV

Unfortunately I have to walk home today because Nayeon unnie has a dance practice and Dahyun is at a club. I took a shortcut through the parking lot and heard my name being called.

"Hey Mina~.How are you?" Asked Jinyoung.

"Hey Jinyoung~ I'm good, just walking home now." I replied. I have to admit, he's a cute guy. He reminds me of a teddy bear kind off compared to his other friends.

"Do you want a ride home?" He asked politely.

"Uhm you know I'm actually fine. I ........."that was all I could say before Chaeng interrupted.

"Hey Jinyoung. I'm actually supposed to give her a ride home." She smiled at him and me. I looked at her confusingly and just went along with it because I wasn't really in a talking mood. I didn't want to have an awkward car ride with Jinyoung.

"Oh okay. I guess I'll let you guys be on your way then. Though, if you ever need a ride Mina, I can help or if you ever want to hang out" he adds. He gives us a dashing smile and gets in his car and leaves.

I turn to Chaeyoung and say thanks for saving me there and bye. As I'm walking away, she grabs my hand to stop me. You know in movies when two people fall in love and feel that electricity when they touch or kiss, yeah I felt that with Chaeyoung. However instead of doing some romantic or smooth move I turn bit red and just stare at her. Great.

"Not so fast." She giggles( god I love that) "I said I was giving you a ride."

"But it was an excuse." I blurted out.

She laughs,"Well not anymore. Come on....follow me to my car or do I have to carry you to my car?"

My cheeks starts turning more pink. This girl just knows how to get me so nervous and make a fool of myself.

"No, no, I'll follow." I say. Although I wouldn't mind getting touched by her again, or getting carried by this smol cub. Nope, stop thinking like that about her. She's just being friendly. Remember Mina, she's a friend, not a dateable person.

As we get into her car, I tell her the directions to my house. The first few minutes is full of awkward silence. Why do I have to be such a shy person.

"Hey, so I was thinking we could meet up over the weekend to start our chemistry project an might as a well work on the getting to know each other lit project. What do you think?" she asks.

My heart starting racing so much. She wants to hang out with me?!? Well for the chem and lit projects, but still. I probably looked like a flustered fish that was having trouble breathing. I was deep in thought I didn't hear Chaeyoung talking to me.

"Mina~? MINA?"

"Sorry. Yes, I would like to." I blurted out.

She immediately gave me a huge smile showing her dimple. We arrived at my house and I really didn't know what to say. But Chaeyoung beat me to it and said,

"Well here we are. So I'll pick you up Saturday around noon so we can do whatever you want. You know the area better than me."

I nodded my head and said thanks. I didn't know how else thank her, so I settled for a handshake, don't ask why, I know that was weird. She did something totally unexpected though. She gave me a hug, any other time and I'd have hugged her back, but she touched my left side first because of our position in the car. So ofcourse I freaked out and backed away.

"Uhh~ I better go inside my mom is probably waiting. Bye Chae. Thanks again. See you on Saturday. Or well actually tomorrow because we still have school." I blurted out as fast as I could while getting out there. I fast walked to my house and got in quickly.

Well now I probably look like even more of a weirdo to Chaeyoung. Great. She'll probably think there's something wrong with me and I don't blame her.

--

Hi guys! Please wait for the next chapter.....I'm already working on it! ;)