12

Chapter 12 | Damn/Teaser/Short

" C! I'm back! " I yelled walking in the house and flopping on the sofa thinking of everything mateo told me before i left his house... the shit's crazy

" Ok! " I heard Ciara yell back and i heard her running down the stairs and she stopped in her tracks and stared at me

" What happened ? You look worried " She said walking to me and sitting beside me. I shrugged.

" Nothing happened, I'm ok... Uhm i'm going to bed " I said standing up and walking quickly up the stairs i went in my room and shut the door falling on the bed and covering my face with my hands... damn Taylor what the fuck did you do ?

...

" I don't know what's wrong with Taylor but she acting funny " I said to ayo who had a pissed off face as he sat in between my legs

" Yeah, yeah, ion give a fuck " He said moving from in between my legs and sitting at the end of the bed

" Babe, what's wrong ? " I asked him crawling towards him

" Ion like that bitch Taylor " He said bouncing his leg up and down. I didn't know ghost's could have bad nerves (I do that when my nerves bad)

" What did she do to you ? " I asked sitting beside him

" The worst thing possible " He said standing up and walking out of my door i licked my lips confused and shook my head laying back in my bed thinking about what he said

The Worst Thing Possible... He's a ghost, what kind of harm could she do ?

...

I fucking hate her... she's a sickening person! I didn't do shit to her... and i got the bad treatment. I tried my best to protect her and i fucked up once. She was my everything but she didn't want to act right. We did everything together... until then. Why Taylor? Why? I only fucked up once, and you go and do this to me. I loved you more than everything, but i see you didn't feel the same. You used me. I helped you. Don't do this to my brother. I'll warn him.

I tried to live you babygirl... all you wanted was for me to say "I'll keep you safe, and if i fuck up, do whatever. I love you" You took those words to the heart, and i fucked up.

What imma do to you, is going to be worser than this, the same, but worser.

Have a great life Taylor. I'm not going to regret it.

...

A lil clue for ya'll cause i'm nice, and won't be updating for a while :)