Chapter Four: [out of control]

"I'm too be broken to be fixed, I'm too numb to feel the pain, too blind to see the truth, I'm too weak to walk away. But I'm finding strength, in the arms of someone else."

Indigo's POV

The first we heard about anything about the accident at the hospital was a text from Scott. More like an S.O.S text from Scott, to meet him at our house. There was already a vague message to the text, but Stiles assured me that in a world such as ours, any slight S.O.S wasn't really a slight S.O.S.

The jeep swerved into the driveway and we both hopped out as soon as the engine died down. I shut the door and jogged to my front door, trying the handle to find it locked. I rolled my eyes and knocked on the door, hearing Stiles' sneakers scuff behind me as he jumped up the porch steps. I heard echos of footsteps and soon the front door swung open, allowing us instantly into the house. I watched as Scott shut the door behind us, before parading in front of us as he lead us to the stairs.

"I told my dad everything I could." Stiles spoke up, talking about Scott's experience on the roof of the hospital.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott raised his eyebrows. Stiles narrowed his eyes.

"You barely told me about Liam."

"What did you do with him, anyway?" I tilted my head. Scott pursed his lips and took a breath.

"He's upstairs."

"Doing what?" Stiles quirked an eyebrow, continuing.

Scott took another pause. "Lying down."

The silence was enough for me to hardly take his answer seriously. Stiles and I stared at Scott, until he sighed, walking up the stairs. Stiles and I followed, trading looks of uncertainty. If he was upstairs, why couldn't I hear him?

Scott turned at the top of the stair case, heading to his room. We walked in, and I saw nothing. Liam was nowhere to be seen. Although, Scott continued walking, but into his bathroom. With a bit more caution, I followed and watched as Scott pushed away the shower curtain to reveal Liam.

Liam, fully duct taped and lying on the bottom of the tub, eyes wide with fear and body squirming in attempt to escape.

"Oh my-" I mumbled, shaking my head. I heard Stiles give the same grumble, before pushing the shower curtain shut again.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I walked back into Scott's room, taking a seat on the bed as I tried to gather my thoughts. Scott and Stiles sat on either side of me, taking a deep breath in unison.

"So, you bit him." Stiles spoke.

"Yeah."

"And you- kidnapped him." I clarified.

"And brought him here." Stiles finished.

"I panicked." Scott rushed, looking to both of us.

"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles sighed. Scott shook his head.

"As a reminder-" Stiles kept talking. "This is why I always come up with the plans."

"I know, which is why I called you." Scott nodded.