Fireside (Crowley x Reader)

"(Y/N?) Where are you?" Crowley asks as he strolls through the halls of his mansion alone, the cool air and silence of his home only causing him to worry more about where his sweet little lamb is.

Upon hearing the vampire's call you sigh and place your book on the side table. "I'm in the living room!" You shout out in reply from where you were sitting beside the fireplace, the cushioned chair and bright flames warming your chilled body.

Crowley smiled as your melodious voice echoed through the empty house. The 13th Progenitor strode towards the cavernous room, the glow from the fire casting a warm light upon your stunning features, well you were stunning in Cowley's eyes. He loved everything about you.  For a human with nothing to live for, you still managed to brighten up his dull life. You made him feel emotions that he hasn't felt for centuries and he embraced them. He knew that he would change you into a vampire so that you two could live together for eternity, but until that day, he enjoyed every moment of your company.

Crowley halted in front of you, his red hair glinting beautifully as the light reflected shone around his towering figure. How could someone so kind and sweet be so demonic and blood thirsty. You smiled to yourself before looking up towards the vampire, his smile growing as he easily picks you up from when you were sitting and sat you upon his lap as he rested back into the warm chair.

You pouted as you flicked his nose. "I only just got comfortable in that chair and then you go and move me!" You cry out in exasperation as you lean into the male's broad chest, his muscular arms wrapping around your figure pulling you into a tight embrace. "I missed you today" he whispers softly into your ear as he nuzzles into the crook of your neck inhaling your scent.

"I missed you too" you say in response as you play with the vampire's braid, his surprisingly soft hair glowing in the firelight.  "How was it today?" You ask as you tilt your neck to the side allowing Crowley you lightly kiss your skin.

The sweet vampire halts his show of affection before sighing and holding you tighter in his arms. "It was boring and lonely without you." He whispers before looking up to see your skeptical expression.  "Yes, I know that Chess and Horn were with me, but they can become boring at times and Lord Ferid got on my nerves, I think he's up to something but I don't know what." He states with a thoughtful face before puffing his cheeks out childishly. "And the men that I killed couldn't even put up a good fight!" He states sadly before leaning down again to continue kissing your soft skin, his fangs lightly grazing your neck as he does so.

"I'm sorry to hear that, It sounds like an extremely dull day" you murmur as you sigh in content,  your toes curling in anticipation as Crowley's hands glide down to your ass squeezing it gently. "It was really boring, but now I'm with my little lamb!" He replies happily as he nibbles your neck tenderly. "Ferid does scare me though..." you whisper to yourself as you look into the fire, patting the vampire's head reassuringly.

As Crowley hears you say that he looks up at you and places his hands on your shoulders gently and tilts your head to face him, his piercing red eyes staring into your own (E/C) ones. "You don't need to worry about him" he says as he smiles sincerely before continuing. "I'll always be here to protect you from harm. You're mine and mine alone, I refuse to share you with anyone because I love you, and incase you didn't know.... I'm an extremely protective lover" he whispers seductively before leaning in and kissing you passionately, you lips moving in sync as he places once hand on your cheek and one on your waist, the fire still radiating heat as the flickering light creates a romantic environment.

Just as Crowley was about to pick you up to take you to his room, an obnoxious knock sounded throughout the cavernous space. You part lips with your lover and turn to face the doorway where Ferid was leaning against the doorframe with a smirk upon his face, his catlike eyes fixed upon Crowley and yourself. "What do you want Ferid?" He asked, a questioning look on his face as he glares at the 7th Progenitor.

Crowley grips your body tightly, your body shaking slightly as Ferid glances at you and smiles. "Krul has ordered all progenitors for a meeting immediately, something about the humans I guess" he says as he shrugs before turning around to leave, "so I'd hurry up if I were you."

Crowley growls in response as Ferid exits the room, his grip only loosening once Ferid had left the estate. He sigh sadly before placing you on the floor reluctantly. "I have to go now, but wait for me later in bed my little lamb." He says as he kisses you on the cheek. "I love you (Y/N)." He whispers before waving and leaving you alone once more. You smile and shake your head before walking over to the chair and collapsing into the comfortable seat and closing your eyes, enjoying the heat and solitude as you do so. "I love you too Crowley." You whisper to yourself before dozing off beside the fireplace in wait for your lover to return.