1.

I walked into the building in my black flats, black dress pants, white dress shirt and black blazer. I looked down to make sure everything looked fine, mainly just to make sure I didn't walk out of my house without pants. My pants were covered in cat fur, my cat had been laying on them all morning while I was getting ready. I took out my emergency lint roller and started to roll my pants. It was quite a show since every time I bent over to get my lower legs, my purse would fall down.

"Miss Ross." they called my name.

Oh no! I quickly tried to pick up my purse and scurried off to where the voice came from. They brought me back to a conference room. There were 3 empty chairs on the other side of the room. They sat me down in the chair on the side of the room that we came in. They asked me if I wanted any water, coffee, a scone. I just asked for water.

I took out my folder with my resume and cover letter in it, I also had awards, and lined paper just in case I needed to take notes. I took out my lucky pen that I have had since I began college. Of course I only used it on tests and job interviews. I started tapping my pen waiting for the interviewers to come, they ended up coming in right after they gave me my water.

"Hello, Miss Ross. I'm Zach Johnson. I'm the head interviewer. This Melissa Smith, and Georgia White. They will be sitting in on this interview." He shook my hand. "Now let's get started."

"First things first, can you tell me a little about yourself?" he asked.

"I've always had a love for music, started in high school, taking choir and band, then it turned into music theory. We learned how to use pro tools and I fell in love. I decided I wanted to take music theory classes in college. I went on to study Music Theory and Music Management. I got my Associates in Music Theory and Music Management at a small community college in Nevada. Then I went to study Business Administration at the University Of Washington in Seattle Washington and graduated with a Bachelors Of Business Administration and Music Theory. Since then, I've composed a few songs." I explained.

"How did you hear about this job?" he asked.

"One of my friends, Brooklynn, she works here as an assistant. She told me about a job opening in the music industry and I was super excited for it. I know how hard it is to get into this line of work so I was pretty excited for this opportunity."

"Say we have 10 other candidates for this job, why should we hire you?"

"Well that's a hard one. Right now, I don't think I stick out too far from other candidates. Love for the music from a young age, went to college for it, etc. I guess what separates me from the others, is that I have been one of the people that you guys deliver the music to. I can connect with the fans. What they want in a tour or a music video, because I know you work closely with Fueled By Ramen with producing music videos"

"Do you mind traveling."

"I don't mind traveling at all. When I was younger my parents loved to travel so I was stuck in a truck or car for hours at a time with my step-siblings."

"Do you consent for us to do a background check? It's just a formality."

"Yeah, but if you would like I can tell you my background just let you get a picture of who I am."

"Why not?"

"Well I was born in Las Vegas, I have an older brother but when our parents split up, we got split up. I barely know him. That's when I got a step family and all. I grew up privileged and got good grades. I decided to go to University of Washington-Seattle. I do admit I've gotten like 3 speeding tickets." I chuckled. "I think that's it."