68.Outcasts

Title: Outcasts

Author: Brianna

Summary:

Shy, quiet, Riley Summers' life is changed once she meets Aiden Callaway, the misunderstood boy at Fairfield High School. Two completely different personalities of the stereotypical high school scene come together to learn that they aren't so different at all.The two journey through their senior year, which consists of Star Wars movie marathons, a crashed wedding, paint wars, and something unexpected: a keen attraction to each other.

Status: completed, 41 parts.

Review:

This book is in itself an outcast. I found it majorly realistic.

The book has a good quotient of humor, shyness,friendship, love and family. The writing is simple, clear and content depth is efficient.

In reality not everything becomes perfect when the protagonist solves his issues. There is always some stuffs that can't turn back to normal as much as try. Loved the fact that the author do not try to imply a perfection over here.

Riley sounds to be a normal girl. As much I found the character not clique, I wonder how she couldn't have a single friend in entire high school life. But then Aiden happens. 

Aiden sounds a bad ass but they were more of mischief kind of bad rather than danger kind of bad.

Found the supporting character as much promising as fun as the real. Sassy (The dog) is a lazy ass.

Overall a good read. I enjoyed reading.

Give this book try and do tell how did you find it. If you have already read comment below and tell me which is your favorite part. My favorite was Riley + Aiden =Love (getting behind the bars).

Wounds do heal but they leave behind a scar.

Happy Reading.