27

We went home late evening and I feel really tired.

"I'm going to take my shower." I told him as I left the living room.

"Can I join?" Jungkook looked at me with his wriggled eyebrows.

"Ew,you pervert." I shook my head and went to the bathroom.After taking a nice hot shower,I put on my pajamas and searched for Jungkook.

"Yo,JK!" I called for him as I went down the stairs.I checked on him at the sofa and my big guy is sleeping.He looks so cute with his mouth parted a bit which showed his bunny teeth.I silently giggled and took pictures of him sleeping.

"Jungkook-ah..ireona." I shook him lightly.He pushed my hand away and groaned.

"Yah,you need to shower." I shook his shoulder again.

"Shh..you're too noisy." He put his index finger on my lips indicating me to shut my mouth up.I smirked and came up with a very brilliant idea.I bit his finger that is still on my lips and immediately he's awake from his beauty sleep.

I laughed my heart out seeing him shook with his eyes wide open.Don't mess around with me, Jeon Jungkook.

"That hurts!Why did you bite my finger?" He blew and rubbed his hurting finger.

"I told you to wake up in a nice way but you didn't listen..so,since you offered your finger..I used the bad way." I explained with smug.

"You know,I don't like to lose." He smirked devilishly and moved closer to me.O'oh,I just triggered Jeon Cena.

"And...I won't let you off easily." He whispered to my ear sexily.

"See you when I'm done washing up." He smirked and jumped off the sofa then went to the bathroom.

"What does he mean by that? Oh my God.I shouldn't do that to him knowing he's that kind of person who never loses." I face palmed myself and shook my head.Thinking back what I did to him just now.

"What if he'll...do anything to me?" I mumbled and suddenly thought of that.Oh,no!NO NO NO NOT TODAY.NOT TODAY.I switched on the TV to distract myself away from those weird thoughts that I am thinking just now but the thoughts kept on playing in my mind.Then,the lights suddenly switched off leaving only the TV to give me the source of light.

"Ommo.Jungkook?Is that you?" I looked around the dark room.

"Yah,you know I don't like this kind of prank!Jungkook!" I yelled for him and stayed still on the sofa.I continued on watching the TV,ignoring whatever is happening right now.

"Soyeon!" Jungkook suddenly jumped from behind and landed next to me.

"Yah!You scared me!You coconut head!" I hit him numerous times until he stopped me.

"Oh..I remember that.I think I told you not to call me coconut head again before,right?" I can't see him clearly due to the lack of light but I know he's in front of me.

"You broke your promise,honey and I don't like that." I can feel his hot breath near my neck.

"I love your scent." He said and unexpectedly he began giving me light kisses on my jaw to my neck.Shit,Jungkook! What are you doing to me?

"Jung-Jungkook...ah.." I managed to call him and he stopped doing what he was doing.

"Stop." That was the only thing that I said.I heard him sigh and moved himself away from me.The atmosphere turned really quite and I feel really guilty to him.I'm still not ready for it to happen.