37. Can't fight the fire

Can you guys show this story some love?

So you know how I said I might be doing a Keith Powers story? Well I've got three ideas for it and I've got all three started but I don't know which one I want to put up.

I'm trying to update more but my wild ass boyfriend fractured his shin at work, so I've been playing nurse and dealing with his needy ass. *rolls eyes* so please bare with me.

On with the story...

(Sorry for any mistakes.)
---

Third person...

"Here are your keys. Thank you for letting me be apart of your home buying experience."

"No, thank you!"

It was final.

Tahny's dream house was now in her name. She paid $1,500 down payment to let April know she was serious she was. After signing the dotted like and filling in her initials in the appropriate boxes, 16 Brookstone Street was hers.

Tahny ran out of April's office with the house keys dangling in hand. "I'm so excited!" She hugged the crisp manila folder that contained everything she needed to know about her new home.

"I'm excited for you." Michael said with a smile as he watched Tahny dance around. She ran into his arms and he lifted her up with a spin.

"I can't wait to move all my stuff in and unpack! I have to call Hayden- no I gotta call my mom first! Ugh- this is so overwhelming." She leaned against their rental car and pushed back her wild curls from her eyes.

Michael stood there trying to force a smile on his face.

"Baby? You okay?" She put the papers in the back seat and took a hold of his hands.

"Yeah I'm good. I'm happy for you baby."

She wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed his chest. "You're not very good at lying." He chuckled softly. "I'm not. I'm fine. This is all about you, don't make this moment about me." He massaged her lower back as he kissed her lips.

Tahny brushed off it off for now to keto the energy between them positive. She wrapped her arms around his neck and played with the fine hairs that laid over it.

"Now that the house is mine and that part is over with... We have a whole four day weekend together. My parents are super busy till Monday and my brothers can't hang out with me til Sunday. So what do you wanna do until then?"

He smirked. "I know a couple things I wanna do."

She smiled back. "Slow, remember?"

"Tuh! You say til you get ta playin with my dick again."

"I don't know what in the world you're talking about. I would never do such a thing."

"I hate you so much." He groaned out. "Ooo say that again but put your hand on my throat this time." Tahny grabbed his hand and put it on her neck. Michael gave it a squeeze as he bit his lip. "Mhm just like that." She said in a moan.