Gain

When I wake up I find that Dennis isn't beside me anymore. There was just a part of me that missed him. But how could this all be true? He kidnapped me for gods sake. I was kidnapped so I could be some offering to some sort of animal, but yet through all of this tragedy I still had some sort of connection with Dennis. He may be one of the more scarier personalities but at least I've got a hold of his somehow. I've gotten him to stay with me a few times already. Who knows what else I can convince him with.

I know Patrica is aware of this and I'm just hoping that she doesn't come into the light and talk to me. She's a more crazier scary personality that you do not want to mess with.

"You pesky little impure," Patrica says rushing into the room. Started at her entrance I jump up and look at her. I stand up just so I'm not so venerable. I quickly realize that she's holding a kitchen knife.

"W-what did I do?" I ask shaking. Scared that I am going to somehow get stabbed by this psychopath.
"Oh you know exactly what you did," she says taking a few steps closer to me. I back up into a wall. God damnit why am I always behind a wall.

"What you've done is extremely disrespectful. And will not be tolerated," she says sounding like a school principal. She comes closer to me as I freak out looking for anything that I could possibly do. She puts the tip of the knife up to the neck. I tilt my head upward so it wouldn't stab me.
"Let this be a warning. You can not manipulate us. It's not going to work, dear. Dennis is not going to fall for your tricks anymore," she says slowly dragging the knife across my neck. The pain feels like a piece of paper giving you a paper cut. The slight stinging sensation coming from the knife barely cutting my skin feeling the small cut fill with blood she takes the knife off my skin then walks out closing the door. I slide down onto the ground shaking and feeling my neck. Looking at my hand with the line of blood on it marking out how big the actual cut was

I get up and look at myself in the mirror. It could've been worse. But now I know that Patrica isn't afraid of killing me herself. I wash my neck off with water feeling the it sting at the slightest touch. I lay back down on the bed running my hands through my dirty hair. Maybe now would be a good time to take a shower. But I wouldn't have any clean clothes to change into. As the many layers of clothes I have the only one that isn't dirty is a flannel jacket/button up shirt. I guess this will work for now until I get clothes. If they ever give me new ones.

I walk into the bathroom closing the door behind me. Soon realizing that there isn't a lock on the door. Just hoping for the best that no one will come while I am taking a shower I just close the door.

I quickly finish taking a shower and use the towel to dry myself off. Thankfully I was able to change without a problem. Getting out of the bathroom I place my old clothes neatly folded on the bed. Wondering if anyone had come in I look through the crack in the door. Seeing no one there I try open the door and surprisingly it's open again. Thinking that it would've never been unlocked ever again ever since I had tried escaping the first time.

I walk out into the office space. Seeing no difference on what it looks like.

I walk up to the other door checking to see if it is unlocked too and it is. I open the door slowly just incase someone is out here. My heart races as I look at the very unfamiliar hallway. Different doors that lead to different areas.

I've only seen this hallway once and that was when Hedwig took me up to his room. I walk quietly down the hall looking to see if I could find anything. Or maybe any doors that leads to an exit. I find a small kitchen and also another small office room.

On edge because I have no idea on where my captor is I'm on high alert to make sure I don't mess up. This could possibly be my ticket out of this place. After roaming around for a few minutes I find a door with an exit sign above it.

This is my escape. Happy that I have just found an escape route I open the door that has stairs leading up. I walk up the stairs finding another door. I open it. On the other side of the door is the blue sky and trees above me.

The suns rays on my skin for the first time in a while. Everything seems like a dream but this is surely real life. Soon realizing that this was a zoo after seeing the various cages with animals in it. I quickly make a run for it.

I run and run until I make it to a heavy iron gate. I push it open and get out into the quiet sidewalk. No ones out here. But I'm going to keep my promise not to tell anyone about what had happened to me or where I've been. As I quickly find my way around the block I had realized that this was all a test for me.

A test to see if I would actually escape. I thought by escaping I would be escaping my thoughts and feelings. But I soon realized that I left with feelings of love and a desire from Dennis.  And I was aware of this because Dennis was watching from behind the bushes watching me leave. 

I had failed the test by leaving.

First of all this is NOT the end! Second of all thank you for over 600 reads!! lol sorry for a little cliffhanger. But trust me things get interesting in the next chapters.

I was a little worried to publish this since I feel people would've wanted me to continue the story with Casey still being trapped. But there are so many books that do that and I just wanted to see how this goes.

Anyways thank you so much for reading please vote and comment your feedback because I always love reading your comments! Please add this story in your library so you will always know when I update! Love you all see you in the next chapter which comes out tomorrow (Friday)!

-llvevo

(Again sorry if there are spelling mistakes or things just don't make sense I did not review this chapter)