Three

Mina woke up with Tzuyu who's chocking her because Tzuyu's arms where placed in her neck. She carefully put away Tzuyu's arms off her.

After that party last night, She didn't let her bestfriend go home all by herself so she said Tzuyu can sleep with her in her house.

She stand and walk over the bathroom, She opened the shower and took a bath. While bathing... She remembered what happened last night, after Chaeyoung reluctantly praised her, they decided to dance. they dance endlessly until they couldn't move their legs, they ended up drinking soju but just a bit of it to heat up. They dance again until the party ends and then Jeongyeon handed Tzuyu to her who was obviously drunk. Jeongyeon offered her room but Mina refuses, she just bring Tzuyu to her home, That's why she woke up chocking because of Tzu.

Remembering what happened last night makes her smile like an idiot.
She doesn't like interacting with strangers usually but Chaeyoung was an exception, to be honest she likes that girl (more likely as a friend) and something about her makes Mina wants to see her more. She found Chaeyoung a very interesting person.

She went outside the bathroom and headed her closet, picked up some clothes and ware it. She made her way to the kitchen and prepare some breakfast for them.

She made two tuna sandwich and a coffee. She was already eating when Tzuyu came up behind her, that made her jumped and almost choke her foods.

"You scared me!" Mina said as she chew her food again.

"I'm too pretty to scare you Mina."
She said while giggling, she tacked some loose strand of her hair that's messing in front of her pretty face and sat down beside Mina. She reaches the sandwich but couldn't, Mina patted her hands and hand her the sandwich. Tzuyu giggled again.

"So... How was the party last night?"
Tzuyu asked, She noticed Mina's face suddenly became lively.

"Actually it's good. I met Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon's younger sister."

"Really?" Tzuyu's eyes were big as saucers.

"Really and she's a sweetie." The smile on Mina's face was priceless. She really likes that girl a lot.

"Jeongyeon didn't told me that Chaeng was already home, it seems like I'm the last one to know. So? What did you two did last night?" Tzuyu wiggles her eyebrows while giving Mina a weird smile.

"What's with that question and look?"
Mina's face turns red, She bit her inner cheeks to hide her smile.

"You know what I mean..." Tzuyu teased.

"I don't know what you mean..."
Mina said as she finish her sandwich, giving Tzuyu a smirk.

"I'm done." she stand up and walk outside the kitchen.

"But you didn't answered my question yet!" Tzuyu teased again. She couldn't help her laugh and it bursted out so loud.

Mina sat down on the black big couch while playing her phone,
Tzuyu came and sat beside her with cup of coffee in her hand but still her giggles won't stop.

Mina glanced at her, she saw how hard Tzuyu struggles to hide her laughs. She slowly pushed Tzuyu on the side, That made Tzu laughed.

"Why did you do that?" Tzuyu asked.

"Because you won't stop teasing me."
Mina said, She patted Tzuyu's head and pushed her again before running because Tzuyu was after her now.

"Mina unnie!!" Tzuyu shouted, her voice hover all over the house as she tries to catch Mina but the girl run so fast to be caught up.

While running, Mina accidentally bumped into Tzuyu's coffee cup. She broke it and unfortunately she got wound from it.

Tzuyu grown in confuse, she ran up to Mina and held her up.

"Are you okay?" She asked nervously as she snatched Mina's hand, it's bleeding.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." She lied, She hurts more than other peoples do and Tzuyu knows it, she knows Mina so well all these years.

She look at Mina and Shook her head, She scurried away and get back with a medical kit. She put bandages to Mina's hand. She glanced at Mina while putting those bandages, she can see how Mina was hurt, she just hide it.

Tzuyu kissed Mina's hand after putting bandages, that made Mina gave confused look to Tzuyu.

"My mom used to did that when I was a little kid, she said it will heal faster."

She smiled at Mina, "I'll clean this up. Why don't you change your clothes now? We'll be late for school."

Mina just nodded and went upstairs.