Four

They were in their classroom, Mina was 3 seats away from Tzuyu who glances at her most of the times.

The teacher asked them to write the lesson. Mina couldn't complain but everyone knows she has a wound in her right hand.

Her seatmate, Momo. Who was a foreign student offered her that she would write for Mina but of course Mina refuses her. That didn't stop Momo , She get Mina's pen and notebook and then she started to write the lesson on it. Mina couldn't stop her so she just stare outside the room while waiting for Momo to finish her notes.

Her eyes widened when she saw a short haired girl with a mole and precious dimples waving over her outside. Its Chaeyoung. She almost fell on her chair in shock. She look at the Teacher who was wearing a displeased look since the class started.

She look at Chaeyoung again who's still looking while waving at her. It seems like Chaeyoung wouldn't leave unless Mina go outside.

Mina stand, everyone was looking at her including Momo and her best friend, Tzuyu who's face grown in confuse. She walk towards her teacher and asked if she can go outside for awhile, How lucky she was. The teacher approves, She immediately went outside and grabs Chaeyoung where the teacher and students wouldn't see them.

"Mina unnie~" Chaeyoung greeted her. Excitement can be seen all over her. Mina gave her a soft smile.

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked with a smile.

"I went to my sister and she said that you're studying here too so I decided to visit you, since I miss you already Mina unnie." Chaeyoung said, her hands were lingering into Mina's arm when she accidentally touches Mina's hand that has a wound.

"Ouch!" Mina crunches her hand. Chaeyoung frowned, her face grow in concern while looking at Mina.

"What happened to your hand unnie?" She slowly rub a circle to Mina's hand using her thumb to comfort the girl.

Before Mina could answer, Tzuyu came up. "She's fine, don't worry Chaeng." Tzuyu said, her hands were crossed in her chest and her eyebrows were furrowed.

"Tzuyu unnie~" Chaeyoung said, she ran up to Tzuyu and hug the girl.
Mina turned to see them, Seeing Chaeyoung and her best friend hugs kinda breaks her heart but she don't know why she felt that way?

She cleared her throat loud enough to butted in. Chaeyoung looks at Mina, so do as Tzuyu who was wearing a stern look. She could tell that her best friend was somehow annoyed at the small Chaeyoung and to her.

"Lets go inside Mina." Tzuyu coldly said. She didn't wait for Mina to respond, she grab Mina's arm and tugged the girl inside the classroom.

Mina just waved at Chaeyoung who's still smiling even though her best friend showed roughness to her. That made Mina think that Chaeyoung is even more interesting now.

They sat in their chairs. Tzuyu was now in a complete monster look, but she still look pretty though.

Mina smiled at her but Tzu didn't smiled back, instead she smirked at the girl. Mina just look down on her table feeling upset, what she could have done to Tzuyu to be like this to her?.

"It's done, you can have it now." Momo said, she smiled right through Mina's face. Actually Mina found this girl a little bit weird and gay, she usually hold Mina's hand or touches her hair and worst kisses her cheeks accidentally, accidentally or intentionally? Because it happened most of the time. She couldn't tell.

She smiled at Momo before getting back her notebook, she packed her things because the bell will ring just a few minutes from now.

A moment later,

"Momorie? Do you think I'm not a good best friend for Tzuyu?"
She asked her, but didn't get a response so she turn her head to see Momo. Guess what? Momo was asleep already.

Mina frowned, the bell rung. That made Momo jumped, she stand up and walk outside the room furiously.

Mina just shook her head and smirked
"She's really weird." She mumbled.

She look at Tzuyu's chair but she didn't found Tzu there, Maybe she's waiting for me outside. She said to herself as she walk outside the room.

Again, her schoolmates gets into her asking for selfie's, offering gifts and everything. Her eyes were still searching for her best friend but it was nowhere of her sight. She can't get out because people where circling her like she was a famous celebrity or something. Her breath became heavy and heavier, she cannot get enough air because of people around her, they didn't even notice that Mina's face was almost pale and about to collapse.

A hand grabbed her away from the bunch of people and went inside a room that was just a walk away from them. Mina couldn't see clearly because of the almost breakdown.

"Mina unnie! Are you okay?"
A familiar voice she heard. She tried to look but her vision was still blurred. She squeezed her eyes shut and opened it again.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina asked, she thought It was Tzuyu but she was wrong.

"Yes, I'm glad you can see me now. Too good that I didn't go home yet and I saw those students crowding you! are you okay now unnie?" Chaeyoung said in concern, she rub circles at Mina's back to make her feel better.

"Yes, I'm fine now don't worry by the way Thank you Chaeng, if it wasn't because of you I don't know how can I get out of those students." Mina thanked her, she hug Chaeyoung.

She felt butterflies again, but what she didn't know is that Chaeyoung feels it too. They both blushed. Chaeyoung released the hug and helped Mina to walk outside since they noticed students weren't there anymore.

"I'll take you home unnie~"