Six

It's almost midnight, Mina was peacefully sleeping but Tzuyu can't sleep. She just stare at the ceiling remembering what happened why she ended up in Mina's house.

Flashback.

Awhile ago.

They went back to their classroom. She looked at Mina who was waving at Chaeyoung at the window, she hate it. She hate the fact that Mina's attention was dragging into someone else instead of her. Her phone beeped, she got a message from her boyfriend, telling her to come home immediately.

Exactly, the bell rung. She didn't wait for Mina because it was busy talking with Momo. She went outside the room and headed the school gate. She ride a taxi and even told the driver to drive faster.

She arrived at her boyfriend's house.
She was staying with this guy for almost a month already, her parents doesn't even know that she already have boyfriend, Only Mina knows it.

Jung kook, Her boyfriend. Came up in front of her and dragged Tzuyu inside the house violently.

"Jung, it hurts!" Tzuyu complained but his boyfriend harder his hold in Tzuyu's arms. He face Tzuyu, his eyes were shaking in anger. Honestly, he looks like he's gonna kill Tzuyu by the way he stare and hold her.

"Who's that guy?! You're cheating on me huh?! Tell me who the hell he is and I'm gonna kill him in front of you!"
Jung kook eyes were full of anger, he look right in Tzuyu's face. Tzuyu was so scared, she never seen his boyfriend this mad ever before. Maybe at times they argue and he hit her, but this time? The way Jung kook drop every words and his eyes, he seems very mad

"W-what are you talking about? I-i don't have any idea. I'm not cheating on you... Please believe me, I really love you to do that..." She begged, tears are falling and her words are stumbling. She's really scared.

"You love me?! You love me huh?! Then why are you doing this to me?!"

"I-i don't know what you are talking about...."

"You don't know? Are you sure?! Then what about this pictures?! I'm not blind Tzuyu! I can clearly see you kissing with this guy!!!" He hardly said, He handed his phone to Tzuyu, showing a picture of a girl and a guy kissing. Tzuyu knows it wasn't her at all, she wouldn't cheat on her boyfriend.

She's tugging her boyfriend's arm while repeating that she wasn't that girl but he didn't believed her. He violently pushed Tzuyu away, causing the girl to hit the wall but she stand up immediately. She hug Jung kook, he faced Tzuyu and slap the girls face.

He was so mad, but before he could hurt Tzuyu even more, he told Tzuyu to get out of his house and never come back again. They're done.

Tzuyu packed her things and went outside the house crying and covering her face with her hair. She doesn't mind if people will look at her and think she's crazy.

She message Mina and that's why she ended up in her best friends arms.

She finally felt her eyes getting heavier, finally after a tough day she could rest and think nothing but herself for a while. She turned to Mina and hug her. Mina was always there whenever she needed.

"Someone that I can always count on."
She softly whispered in Mina's ear.