"Anything for you Sweetheart."

Hey guys and thanks for the endless support. If you guys get to the goal fast I may update again tonight.

Goal is down below

AXEL'S POV:

Driving calmly for hours is one of my favorite things. Hearing the engine of the car roaring and disturbing the deafening silence of nature is such a thrill. Sophia sat beside me as usual. She rested her head on the side window and kept on watching the endless green lands that surrounded us. She kept on either humming lowly to herself or just embracing the silence that enveloped us. 

After waking up with legs tangled together and hands around each other, Sophia started to avoid me a little. She blushed whenever our eyes connected. She even mumbled curses under her breaths when I was near. Her unsettled self made me smile and even laugh. She looked as cute as a button and I just wanted to pinch her reddening cheeks. 

While recollecting memories of her blushing, I heard her giggle. It was not expected. I mean we were both silent. Diverting my eyes to look her way for a second, I found her shaking her head as if she remembered something.

"What are you laughing about gem?" I asked amused by her sudden reaction

"For the last time Axel I am not a gem. My name does not have any relations with gems." Sophia commented acting a bit angry

"Your goody two shoes attitude is as rare as  gems." I explained ignoring her 

"No it is not and I was laughing about Mitchy, poor him." Sophia informed 

"He was being a baby." I laughed remembering how my brother begged us not to leave him with my mother alone. He was acting so dramatic sitting on his knees, hands intertwined and begging us not to go.

"He is a baby and a gem too." Sophia replied and I seemed to lose my voice at her comment. I just nodded her words away and kept on being silent for the rest of the ride.

"Stay near. They are a handful." Sophia warned as she knocked on her family's door.

"It is okay gem. I can handle myself." I promised her and her doubting eyes said it all but I ignored her and knocked again. 

In a minute, the door was opened by a little girl. She is aged probably seven or eight. Her hair was curly yet as dark as Sophia's and her eyes were chocolate brown. Sophia's smile grew and her face shined as she saw the little girl. For a second, the girl smiled big but then frowned and closed the door again leaving us outside.

"What the hell?" I shockingly asked

"That is Ava. She is a cousin of mine and I babysat her since she was four months." Sophia introduced and face palmed herself then knocked on the door

"Why did she close the door on us?" I questioned again

"She is probably still mad at me because I didn't keep a promise of mine and oh, she hates you." Sophia explained and the door was again opened by Ava

"Hey." I greeted the girl dressed in a purple princess dress " Why do you hate me?" I continued seeing her glaring at me.

"I hate you because you took phia away." She answered bluntly and left me at the door bombarded by her answer.

"She didn't want me to marry you. You live away and I am her best friend. It is like I picked a stranger over her..." Sophia told me and invited me in "But she will come around when she gets a chance to know you. Now as I said stay near and don't talk about politics or sports those two things can get you in endless discussions with my family members." Sophia warned and walked to a room full of people.

Thirty sets of eyes were on us and I felt Sophia freezing at that. She took a little step backwards and connected with my chest. My hand rapidly circled her waist. My body seems to really make itself comfortable around her.

"Hello everyone." Sophia said and a wave of people came in our direction. 

One by one they kissed Sophia's cheeks and hugged us. Sophia seemed to be happy until it was down to two guys Adam and a man sharing the dark color of her hair and her emerald eyes.

"Ezra." Sophia saluted but her body went as rigid as a wall when he hugged her and kissed the top of her head

"Sophia." the man greeted as he slowly allowed her out of his grip 

"This is Axel." Sophia announced and for the very first time hugged my waist and glued herself to me.

"Hi, man." I shockingly sound rough 

"The married couple." Adam finally greeted and that's when my hand instinctively circled Sophia's waist and pulled her closer.

"Adam." both of us said at the same time 

"How cute." he commented but his tone was a bit mocking 

"Excuse us guys. We are tired. The drive was long. We will take our clothes to my room, relax a bit then come down. Tell mum that we will join in afterwards" Sophia murmured and yet again started to guide the way. 

"Why did you freeze when Ezra hugged you?" I questioned as soon as Sophia's room door closed keeping us away from the rest of the world. My eyes traveled studying the new setting.  Its walls were pink with white small flowers. It looked like a princess's dream room. The furniture was colored either pink or brown and the rug mixed between both creating a kind of harmony.

"Long story." Sophia mumbled sitting on her bed 

"We have all the time. Well unless Ava will pop out of nowhere and torture me." I joked trying to lighten up Sophia dull mood.

"He is the cousin of my cousin. Him, Adam , my cousins and I were brought up together. They all knew about my Adam crush. Yet years ago, Ezra kind of said to me that he loves me but I told him off. I was not rude and tried my best not to change my behavior around him. Yet he kept on forcefully hugging me and kissing my head...I don't like the vibes that I get from him. His eyes kind of scan my body whenever we are alone in a wolfish longing way.I never told a soul about him but maybe you can help?" Sophia questioned and nervously played with her fingers.

"I won't let him near you." I promised and sat next to Sophia. She as if getting more comfortable around me allowed her head to fall on my shoulder.

"Thanks and sorry for dragging into my own messy life." She mumbled 

"Anything for you Sweetheart." I repeated enjoying this moment of simple bonding. Yet suddenly the room door flew open...

THE GOAL THIS TIME IS 120 VOTES AND 60 comments

Guys who do you think should be the cast ?

Some suggestions are  : Jessica Stroup/ Adelaide kane for "Sophia''

Ryan Guzman/ Nick bateman / Alex prange for "Axel"