Characters/glossary

*warning spoilers*<-seriously
Will be updated
_____________________

Baby arc: 1-21 chapter
Toddler arc: 22-
Childhood arc:
Sect arc:
Mystical forest arc:
Martial art tournament arc:
Fringes/ great battle arc:
Prophecy arc:
Revel of the truth arc:
Betrayal arc:
Separation arc:
destiny arc:
Immortal realm:
Time arc:
God arc (finale):

I promise it's only between 200-300 chapter. Probably, hopefully less....
_____________________
Characters:

Daquan Fa: A poor business woman, died after being hit by a car. She reincarnated into a princess into a different world and time.

Basil : Daquan Fa's contracted beast. It it always seen around Daquan Fa's neck observing others.

Siblings

Daquan Mu: Daquan Fa's older brother by about 2 years.

Daquan Sheng: 8 years old in the first arc. Son of Ying Guifei, full brother of Daquan Shu. Prodigy in swordsmanship.

Daquan Shu: 4 in the first arc. Daughter of Ying Gufei and full sister of Daquan Sheng.

Daquan Xun Xue: 5 years old in the first arc. Son of Wu Guifei and full brother of Daquan Yun Yun

Daquan Yun Yun: 4 years old in the first arc. Daughter of Wu Guifei and full sister of Daquan Xun Xun.

Daquan Xiu (charm): Daughter of Yin Fei. Twin sister of Daquan Ya. After her mother dies of child birth she is taken in by the Empress because of Daquan Fa. 7 years younger then Daquan Fa.

Daquan Ya (grace): Daughter of Yin Fei. Twin sister of Daquan Xiu. After her mother dies of childbirth she is taken in by the empress because of Daquan Fa. 7 years younger then Daquan Fa.

Daquan Jun: Mother is lady Chen Fei after she passed away after a 'accident' he was adopted by Gi Huang Guifei but after she dies he was taken in by the empress. A year younger then Daquan Fa.

People in the harem

Empress LouRi: Daquan Fa and Daquan Mu's mother.

Gi Huang Guifei: Infertile lady who's status is second to the empress. She was a childhood sweetheart of the emperor. Adoptive mother of Daquan Jun.

Ying Guifei: Proud woman who believes her son will become the emperor. Prime minister daughter.

Wu Guifei: Ambitious scheming woman. Chancellors daughter

Yin fei: Woman who dies giving birth to twins.

Chen fei: Mysterious beautiful woman. Birth mother of Daquan Jun.

Empress Dowager Zhou: Mother of the emperor.

Emperor Dan: His birth name is Daquan Fen Shu but after he was turned into an emperor he was given the title Emperor Dan. Although not much is known about him he used to cultivate, ascending to the Sky Hierarchy but his body couldn't handle it and it destroyed his meridian. His ancestor was one of the the continents great founders.
_____________________

Other people

Fu Jin:
Daquan Fa's BFF. He is also a reincarnated but for about 56 years. He is sly and tricky. He loves Food and Money which is also the common interest of Daquan Fa.