Chapter 20

Quick A/N: I used the "f word" like one time, and I changed povs a lot I apologize in advance. Okai start~

*It's night time btw*

Your Pov:

"Answer me."

*silence*

Slap

A stinging sensation blossomed through my face as a hand made contact with it, but what else is new?

"I said answer me!"

He yelled once more. I know it only riles him up more when I don't answer but for once I don't care.

"You think staying silent will make me stop!? It hurts me more than it hurts you!"

After those words left from that repugnant mouth of his, I whipped my head around to face his. I mustered up the strength and spit on his face, making him recoil in disgust.

"Fuck you."

I said with a voice of clarity. He was about to swing at me again this time with an old wine bottle, that was until the doorbell rang.

'Saved by the bell'

Mumbling incoherent curses he dropped the bottle on my foot resulting in a grunt of pain from me, and a slight cracking noise from my foot. The bottle then rolled away with a dull thunking sound. I didn't scream for help seeing as no one would hear me, the walls are to thick.

.

.

.

.

.

No one's Pov:

"What do you want!?"

(D/n) said swinging open the door swiftly, glaring at Tsukishima who was standing on the dimly lit porch. Plastering on the fakest but most believable smiles and asked:

"Does a (L/n) (Y/n) live here? I was told to bring her school work that she missed out on."

The man's glare didn't desist, and even had told the blonde that no one by the name of (L/n) (Y/n) lived there before he promptly slammed the door in Tsukishima's face.