Taking Them All

Hey guys! I know that it's been a while, but I've been really busy and I'm struggling with my writer part. *Sigh* Not a problem you guys wanna hear about. This was a request God knows how long ago, probably from the summer. I had it written but just needed an ending middle and conclusion so I hope you guys like it. 

To the person that requested this and even sent me a plot and details, thank you and I am truly sorry for taking so long so I hope the wait was worth it, so tell me what you think.

If you guys want to contact me to ask for requests or ask questions or even talk then you can email me at: alianna.mishie12411gmail.com

"Julie, Amara is crying again." Jake whined,

I lowly laughed to myself and quickly grabbed the bottle of formula.

My husband and I were currently buying baby food for our new born girl, Amara. She was a month old and the most precious thing in our life.

"Just hold her, Jake. She's a baby, not a glass doll." I replied and pushed the cart down the aisle.

Jake grumbled something and picked up the baby carrier. Amara continued to cry until he finally began to stroke her head, calming her cries into hiccups.

"There isn't much on the list, so I'll do quick work with it. You can go wait in line." I suggested and Jake nodded his head as he walked away with the baby.

As they walked, I momentarily froze staring at them. My husband and baby.

The thought of what I know sent a strong emotion down my body, but I shook it away and went to get the rest of the things from the list.

~~~~

"I'll get started on dinner right away, so if you can please put Amara to bed." I was saying as I grabbed the carrier as Jake held the groceries. I opened the condo only for the lights to suddenly turn on.

"Congratulations!" Everyone screamed, surprising the three of us.

People who we knew from our lives filled our house that was decorated in balloons and party strings.

"What's all this?" I asked, composing myself.

My sister walked over and hugged me before picking Amara up.

"Well, since you never got a baby shower before giving birth, we threw you one now." She explained, smiling at Amara.

Grinning at her, everyone approached us and congratulated us. Jake was on the other side of the living room talking with some of his colleagues while I stood in the kitchen helping make the snacks.

"Mrs. Carter, are you having fun?" I turned around to see Jake's boss, Elliott. I smiled politely at him and cleaned my hands.

"Yes, thank you for coming and sharing this event with my family." I answered,

He nodded his head and guided me away from the kitchen.

"Yes, of course. I came to give you some news actually, but I'm not sure how you'll react to it." He said,

"Your husband has been offered a chance to go work abroad to London where I have another company at. He'll be gone for at least months." Elliott explained,

"Wow... when does he leave?" I asked shocked,

"... Today." His boss answered,

I looked over to where I last saw Jake and saw that he was no longer there.