seventeen; jimin

jimin:
save me;
~

by the time the pair got to the elder's home, jimin's eyes were too puffy to see clearly whatsoever, and so jaeksuyo had to lead the way, holding the smaller boy's hand as a way to not lose him.

"I'm sorry, jaeksuyo-hyung," jimin spoke quietly with his head down, as if awaiting punishment.
"why are you sorry baby? you did nothing wrong," jaeksuyo gently lifted jimin's head up by the chin and smiled at the younger boy to emphasise the fact he wasn't angry.
"I need to go do something, you relax and I'll be right back," jimin quickly ran off in the other direction in the apartment, leaving jaeksuyo confused.

jimin found his way to the bathroom, and while messing around with the taps, managed to turn them on.
he cleaned his face, taking cool water on a flannel that was by the side and placing the cold, damp cloth onto each of his eyes at a time in hopes it would rapidly reduce the swelling in his eyes from the crying.

once he felt he could sufficiently see again, he ran the water in the bathtub until it was filled, placing small toiletries by the side of them and called jaeksuyo to come in.
"jaeksuyo-hyung! come in here please," jimin smiled when his hyung walked through the door.
"yes, jimi-wow. did you do this? why?" jaeksuyo was so, delighted, with the amount of care put into this; something jimin had never experienced himself, yet he wanted others to know how if felt.
"yes I did do this and it's to calm you, you look stressed and so I thought it might help. I can even-" jimin started to ramble on about how and why he did it.
"jimin you've done enough," the elder cut jimin off, he really has done a lot, so much so that he even cleared his tears up, used a cold compress to reduce the puffiness of his eyes and now offering to undress the man? he didn't think so.
"I insist, you better get the most out of be before-" jimin's insecurities never affected the way the men who hired him, why now?
"you're not going to go back soon, jimin. and also, I'm getting what I want out of it right now," jimin lifted his head back up, only just starting to realise that he was really close to jaeksuyo, being able to feel the man's breath. at least his breath smells nice.
"you're completely satisfied with me just being here and taking care of you?" jimin sounded - and looked - surprised with the elder's words.
"just, one more thing," jaeksuyo pretended to be in thought.
"yes, hyung?" jimin was happy that he could do something else to make his client? just hyung? elder? happy.
"kiss me, jiminie," the man whispered lowly, as if someone else could hear them.
"as you wish, hyung," jimin started to lean forward, but was stopped by a voice.
"don't say that, it makes me feel bad," jaeksuyo mumbled.
"hm?" jimin didn't move away, he stayed in the same place.
"it sounds like I'm forcing you, don't say things like that, just do it," and jaeksuyo leant forward to connect their lips. finally. they both sighed in relief.

jaeksuyo got exactly what he wanted; affection.

and jimin did too; someone who truly cares, apart from yoongi of course.

♡♡♡
hello guyssssss
please let me know what you thought? I do like feedback and yes I did delete those author note chapters bc it looked unprofessional and I was scared someone from my school or family would find out lmaoooooo