Finding a mate

A/N: if I copied someone them I'm sorry I didn't know. The pic is not mine.the picture is made by the owner. I'll only be doing MiniCat from the picture below.

Tyler's pov:

Tyler's pov:

Man, finding a mate is hard. All vampires have a mate. You know who your mate is when you smell this amazing smell.

Vanoss or Evan and I are walking around people who are dancing. You see, we rule this kingdom.

So to hopefully find our mate, we hosted a dance. We didn't smell anything that made us fall in love. A.K.A the smell of our mates.

No, we don't share mates. We are just friends. Brothers almost. We were best friends since we were born.

I suddenly stopped walking causing Evan to stop walking to look at me. I stopped because this amazing smell hit my nose.

"What is wrong my dearest friend?" Evan said. We have to talk like that out in public.

"My dearest friend, I smell IT" I said. He smiled widely at me. "Go get him." I know it'll be a guy because I'm gay. So is Evan.

I followed the smell with my half pig mask on. I stopped once again when I saw the source of the smell.

It was a boy standing in a corner. He was wearing a yellow and black dress with a half yellow mask that had a black rose at the corners. He also gad on a small, yellow hat on his head.

Man, I don't even know him and I already love him. I straightened myself up. I need to look good for my mate.

I walk to him and bowed. "Hello my lady." I said trying my best not to smile at his smell. I already know he likes girly names.

"Hello my king. I am glad to meet you." He smiled. I took his hand in my hand and kissed the top part of it.

I saw him blush and I smirked. I'm glad I made my mate blush and all I did was kiss his hand.

Due to his smell, I know he is a neko, I know he can also get pregnant. That is good news for me.

I guess he noticed I was a vampire.
And his mate. Well, I am one of the rulers of the kingdom.

"I am glad to meet you too my precious lady. My my, what a beautiful dress you have on." I said, trying to make him blush again.

I smirked to myself when he stuttered. "T-thank you my k-king." "No problem my sweet sweet neko." I flipped his hand so that I can see the palm.

I glanced up at him asking him permission to mark him as mine. I have to bite him. But I don't want to hurt him.

He nodded at me smiling, allowing me to bite his wrist to show other vampires that he is mine and I am his.
I opened my mouth just enough so that I cam bite his wrist. I bent down a little then lifted his wrist to my mouth.

I bite his wrist. Tasting his sweet blood in my mouth. I know I would have a beautiful future with him.

I took to wrist away from my mouth when I drank enough blood. I also licked the cut so that it can heal.

Some blood was still on his wrist though. But he didn't seem to care. I was still bent down a little with my fangs out. I loved him and he loved me.

A/N: sorry this isn't good. I'm really tired and my phone is losing battery fast please please please remember to check out my other book if you like the BBS crew and ageplay. It's getting sort of good. I'll update it tomorrow if I can. Night loves