Nightmare

Darkness all around me, I couldn't see a thing. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I was tied down. "Hello?" I shouted nervously.
No response, the echo of my voice the only noise in the room. How did I get here?
My head absolutely killed, and my whole body ached. What the hell happened to me?
I was thirsty and hungry and for a split sending I remember thinking, "I might never leave this room. I could die in here."
I felt movement around me and as something sharp and cold touched my throat, I completely froze. "Who is that?" I asked frightened, I almost didn't want an answer to that question.
"You're worst nightmare," an unfamiliar husky voice whispered into my ear.
He pressed the blade against my temple, building the pressure. I was trying to be strong, trying not to give in to the pain. He pierced my skin and I winced as I felt blood trickling down my face. "What do you want from me?" I asked him.
"I want you to pay for everything your family has done to me," he replied menacingly.
"But why me then? I haven't done anything to you," I asked tearing up.
"Because I'm going to pick you all off one by one, until none of you are left," he answered.
A bright light flashed in my face as he photographed my pain and the fear in my eyes. "You're insane," I shouted.
"That's what makes it fun," he said pushing my chair so that it fell backwards and onto the floor.
I hit my head hard, and as I drifted into unconsciousness, his hard footsteps echoed eternally inside my mind.