28: ~ Jacket ~

When he wraps a big jacket around you and him

Yuri:

*he takes you on nightly stroll at the beach.You didn't realize how cold it was until you got there.5 minutes into the walk,he notices you shivering.Without hesitation,he takes off his jacket,insisting that you should take it* "You're going to get sick! I don't want to risk anything." *you give in and wear it.Then you notice him shivering,goosebumps all along his arms.You take one side of the jacket and wrap it around him.He smiles,then kisses your cheek* "Maybe we should go somewhere warmer next time." *laugh and wraps an arm around your waist,pulling you close*

Viktor:

*A power outage has occured.he starts a fire in the fireplace which slowly warms the room up.He lights candle everywhere.Once he's finished,he drops his big puffy jacket around your shoulder* "Mmm,we should stay like this forever.I wouldn't mind just as long as I'm with you." *takes your hand and intertwins his finger with yours*

Yurio:

*you're both watching a movie together,snuggled closely to one another.you then whispers in his ear,saying that you're cold.too lazy to grab a blanket from bedroom,he takes the nearest clothing item he could reach,his jacket.he wraps it around both of you and him,you pratically sitting on his lap due to the limited amounts of space his jacket provides* "If you're still cold,we can always do another thing." *wraps his arm around you and squeezes you gently*