Chapter 17

Claire POV

Kayden pulled away from the curb of the road turning the wheel and exalerating. I heard the gravel kick up and hit the sides of the car.

A horn blared in the distance right before I heard it hit another car.

Our car.

I didn't really feel the impact I rather just saw it.

Wrapping my arms protectivly around my baby bump I felt the car tip over rolling once twice and finally coming to a rest on its roof.

Then suddenly I could see myself was this what death felt like?

I didn't have an answer.

All I knew was that staring down at myself know felt odd not right.

I could see that my chest wasn't moving so was that a sign that I was dead.

I didn't know the answer to that either.

Kayden POV

I felt it all the pain the car flipping what I didn't feel was Claire.

Reaching over for Claire all I could feel was the cold her hands were freezing.

Her skin was pale.

Her chest wasn't moving.

"Claire?" I asked.

"Claire?" I asked again shaking her a little.

Then finally "Claire!!" It was a full blown yell filled with pain and my broken heart.

A/N

So sorry for not updating sooner I just found out my grandmother only has a few days left to live so I'v been really upset and I haven't stopped crying so Im really emotional at the moment.

But hey at least I finally updated sorry for the wait and short chapter.

Maybe be posting on friday.

Make sure to follow me on all my social sites names r on my page.

I love u guys xx.

Phoenix <3